Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Having watched matches and listened to Johnny Cantor and Wazza's "interpretation" of them on the radio, I take everything said with a huge helping of salt. They constantly contradict themselves, Warren EVERY MATCH says that "the (opposition) centre halves are slow for me, Johnny"...

I mean, I know they're trying their best and it's local radio and all, but those who believe what they say and post it verbatim on here are being deluded

Couldn't agree more, WA talks a huge amount of shite mixed in with the odd sensible comment yet people seem to think he is the voice of reason. Maybe I am wrong but I think he's a tit.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's nights like this that I have to be honest and be so glad and honest to myself that I have a drink problem. It just makes this painful existence of following Albion so much more tolerable. Rotherham.......................

I have a drink. Problem? :lolol:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
He would have selected Duffy and Goldson probably.

I would have selected Duffy.

darco-slimline-cast-boot.jpg

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I am beginning to feel a bit ill. Anything less than three points tonight and the chasing pack will really believe that we are there for the taking.

Please do a goal soon. I can't take the strain.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Couldn't agree more, WA talks a huge amount of shite mixed in with the odd sensible comment yet people seem to think he is the voice of reason. Maybe I am wrong but I think he's a tit.

Agree, sounds like he doesn't enjoy watching Albion play. Droning tw*t.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here