Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Farrington - good god do you remember those days. It was good watching him. I always felt I could still make it as a professional footballer when he played.

Then Tiltman arrived and you wondered why you hadn't had the call?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Farrington - good god do you remember those days. It was good watching him. I always felt I could still make it as a professional footballer when he played.

Eee Aww!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
lol don't worry I'm sure there will still be opportunities to wet the bed!

64741784.jpg

Come on the Fulham, Villa and Newcastle

Why Newcastle? Draw v Reading would be perfect. Means we close back to within 3 points of them and Reading are pretty much out of contention for 2nd with leeds and hudders being in form

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
#prayforawin

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Why Newcastle? Draw v Reading would be perfect. Means we close back to within 3 points of them and Reading are pretty much out of contention for 2nd with leeds and hudders being in form

I don't care about 1st, just want the biggest gap between us and anyone below us

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

we just have to pick up points
feck the rest

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
They just announced the attendance, and the away attendance, and thanked everyone for their support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here