Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
If you're going to have sponsored stands then this is the one - eric Twigg Pukka Pies West Stand-. Not sure how it would fit into north stand west stand song though☺

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hate listening to these sorts of games on the radio. Often make up all kinds of elaborate plans that involve me not just sitting listening for 90 mins;

Maybe I'll just stick SSN on every 30 mins?
Maybe I'll go out for a meal with the wife and ignore the game til after?

Nope.

I'll be sat there, living every moment even though sometimes it can be excruciatingly hard to tell if the ball is out by the halfway line for a throw or being hacked off our goal line.

Also had a dream last night that we'd won comfortably, and Hudds had dropped points at Villa. For about 5-10 minutes after I woke I genuinely thought this was the case. Imagine how gutted I was to realise it had been a dream.

Bloody old football eh?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'll be sat there, living every moment even though sometimes it can be excruciatingly hard to tell if the ball is out by the halfway line for a throw or being hacked off our goal line.

Yep. I'll listen to the whole thing, sitting in my car on the drive, as only the car stereo will pick up R Sussex this far away - even though I won't ENJOY a single minute of it.

It basically sounds like the ball is within 20 yards of our goal for 85% of the time, and it is horrible.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Anything but a Rotherham stuffing will make derby's visit on Friday very Nerve-wracking

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Is player up yet?..

Hate listening to these sorts of games on the radio. Often make up all kinds of elaborate plans that involve me not just sitting listening for 90 mins;

Maybe I'll just stick SSN on every 30 mins?
Maybe I'll go out for a meal with the wife and ignore the game til after?

Nope.

Also had a dream last night that we'd won comfortably, and Hudds had dropped points at Villa. For about 5-10 minutes after I woke I genuinely thought this was the case. Imagine how gutted I was to realise it had been a dream.

Bloody old football eh?

Might be difficult for Hudds to drop points at Villa as they are at home.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Cobblers. I'd take a scrappy turgid 1-0 all night long.
Scrappy, turgid 1-0 against the worst team in the league and you'll be looking forward to Derby?

Cobblers.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here