• Tomori

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • Bruno

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThePolishJig

Mar 21, 2013
From what I have seen, Tomori looks poor and not ready at this level yet.

BFG for me.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
what is this all about Tomori in the air as I thought that was his weakest point well that or being very right footed. I think it is no contest as it has to be BFG.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
BFG for me prior to his injury he was excellent and highly rated in the Bundesliga league voted best underrated player of the year in a poor team 2014/2015 season

Tomori Has massive potential and his time will come before the end of this season

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
BFG for me
Tomori suffers because he is the archetypal utility player and is, therefore, more useful on the bench.
The little I've seen of him he looks OK though
I'd certainly leave Bruno at right back and not move him in to the middle.

boik

I think Tomori will be excellent for someone, but doubt that he will get enough game time to show it here. I don't think people have any idea how long it takes to gel with other players. When Bong was out before it took him quite a few games to get back up to speed. Someone young coming in cold is obviously going to take a while, but I think he has all the attributes to do it.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
what is this all about Tomori in the air as I thought that was his weakest point well that or being very right footed. I think it is no contest as it has to be BFG.
It certainly is no contest, but how did you manage to miss that Tomori's only obvious strength is his ability in the air and why do you keep repeating it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here