Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's all prove Dave Wagner wrong.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
O.k. Time to leave Wagner alone after tonight, he has had a tough one!

In fact, we should do him and his team a favour. Their Yorkshire rivals, Leeds, will be a mere 2 (TWO) points off them if they win tomorrow. We must stop Leeds so they don't close the gap on Huddersfield, hopefully that will cheer Dave up. It's time for us to step up and do Huddersfield a favour like Brizzle did for us tonight.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Huddersfield are an ordinary team, playing above themselves. At the start of the season, there were very few, if any of their players that you would have swapped for any of ours. They were picked off quite easily by Newcastle, who had an easier night than against us.
The three best teams in this division are still Toon, BHA and the Massive and that is the order they will finish in. Forget Wagner, he is all pee and wind and trying to play mind games. He hasn't got an ounce of the pedigree and dignity of CH and he will be straight off in pursuit of a new challenge once Huddrsfld fail to go up ( which they will do )

They may have a d*** for a manager but they are not an ordinary team. They absolutely dismantled us in a way I can't remember another side doing .

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Wagner said in a post match interview that he has never spoken about promotion.... Oh but you have, lets see who chokes shall we....
Typical of his sort of ****. Knows what he should be doing and talks the talk while the likes of CH are actually getting the job done the right way.
O.k. Time to leave Wagner alone after tonight, he has had a tough one!

In fact, we should do him and his team a favour. Their Yorkshire rivals, Leeds, will be a mere 2 (TWO) points off them if they win tomorrow. We must stop Leeds so they don't close the gap on Huddersfield, hopefully that will cheer Dave up. It's time for us to step up and do Huddersfield a favour like Brizzle did for us tonight.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

jimtm69

May 19, 2009
I want CH to go Kevin Keegan apeshit after the game. I would love it. 😂

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
He's a regular poster on there, along with Newcastle fans.

They always keep it amicable. Can't imagine that on many other forums!
There is a huge difference between being polite and Uriah Heep style "ever so 'umble" hand wringing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here