Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New CB - Vegard Forren?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Looks like he was on the pitch with Jiri Skalak in his last game, 11th November World Cup Qualifier.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Posh spice is a slapper she really likes it foreign
And we she's shagging Beckham she thinks of Vegard Forren

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Looks to me like the club are acting quick to cover Dunk/Hunemeier and not content to rely on Tomori/U23 lads, show of intent.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
BG- chief scout? To be fair I don't blame the club, he has proven his footballing nous over a number of years on here.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
BG- chief scout? To be fair I don't blame the club, he has proven his footballing nous over a number of years on here.

He has indeed. I particularly liked the one about Tomori not showing any sign of being good in the air against Newcastle when he only really looked comfortable winning the ball with his head:facepalm:

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
It was based on his stats and the fact that Molde offered him another contract which he refused plus played at every level for Norway including 33 full caps.

Yeah but can he play LB BG?!

Just joshing....

Not sure the point of many slagging him off at this stage. Anticipate he's purely cover for Uwe/Dunk SHOULD the need arise.

I've no doubt all the BS about attitude etc is BS because we don't sign players with baggage anymore and one thing is bloody certain, this squad don't accept passengers and free loaders.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Very ironic. Half of NSC queried why we would be signing Duffy.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk
Duffy was already a quality championship defender and had an outstanding euros !

I guess forren has got to be worth a punt as back up, recent international and champions league experience

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Duffy was already a quality championship defender and had an outstanding euros !

I guess forren has got to be worth a punt as back up, recent international and champions league experience
Half of nsc had said it meant dunk was going or why would we need him.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Searching his name on Twitter, I found some Leeds fans were hoping he went there, in February.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Shows the club are making an effort.
Er, well yes but how is that a surprise?

For what it's worth, I'm with whoever said that recruiting another CB is likely to be cover for Dunk and the next time he pointlessly gobs off at a ref and ends up being suspended as we can just about manage with Dunk and what we've got. This Forren bloke sounds like a bit of a **** though, so whilst he probably fits the bill from the playing side of things, he's unlikely to fit in as a squad man. I reckon the club will continue to scour the continent for someone similar and with a better attitude. No ITK or anything, just a hunch.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Trained with 1860 München in Jan, but didn't get a contract. They're 12th in the German 2nd tier...

Maybe 1860 are not down to two senior centre backs?

Saints let him go for free.

Don't believe so. The move clearly didn't work out (he never played a first team game) but I'm pretty sure Saints recouped some of their money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here