Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you indicate going straight over (second exit) a normal roundabout?

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Is it a mini roundabout or not?
Mini Roundabout no indication just straight over.
Normal Roundabout wait till you've passed the first exit and then indicate left.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
The Chinese woman I saw earlier got in the right hand lane, indicated left, pulled out in front of a van and went straight on.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Left hand lane. Indicate left after 1st exit (unless signs indicate otherwise )

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just ride straight through the red light.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Straight across with no indications if it's a small painted on r/boat, indicate if it involves driving around a structure

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Would it not depend on road markings and signs approaching the roundabout given that many have left lane for left turn only with exits 2 and 3 being right hand lane

Screenshot_20170306-174131.png

This is a prime example near me.
Where I would go straight across the RA, by the white building, I normally have to indicate left when past the first turning on left.
It's amazing how many cars pull out in front of you!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Don't indicate at first, indicate left just before turning off
Correct, and stay in the left Lane, right Lane is only for cars exiting more than half way round. Amazing how many people don't get this, tesco roundabout lewes for example.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I was recently just exiting a roundabout and a woman came round the roundabout towards me from the other direction and then took the same exit as me but on the other side of the road towards the oncoming traffic. She then cut across in front of me and carried on as if everything was normal!

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
The Chinese woman I saw earlier got in the right hand lane, indicated left, pulled out in front of a van and went straight on.

A woman AND Chinese?? Christ, it's a wonder you lived to tell the tale. I was once driving at speed along the motorway when a very aggressive caucasian man swerved in front of me and leant right out of the driver's window in order to shout some obscenities. BTW I'm a very good driver, he was just ****ing mad. Bloody white men!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here