Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Without meaning to tempt fate how positive are you about us getting promoted?

Are we going up?

• Total voters

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I can't seem to face up to the facts. I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax. I can't sleep because my bed's on fire.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I can't seem to face up to the facts. I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax. I can't sleep because my bed's on fire.
Those electric blankets can be dangerous so I've been told

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
If we can't beat the rock bottom club, motivated by Huddersfield's later set back to ours on Saturday, do we deserve promotion?

Shirley lessons would have been learnt by CH and the players.

Form of LLL or LLD at this vital stage would be devastating.

It's nothing to do with lessons learned it's purely the twisted hand of fate that tends to follow the Albion around at this stage of the season.

We'll learn alot tomorrow night about the psychology of this group and their desire to rally round and get the job done.

I will support until the final minute of the season with every breath left in me and certainly won't be moaning like so many others. When I looked at the teams in the division on the 1st August I genuinely couldn't see us being higher than 7th or 8th so where we are now is phenomenal all things considered.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I was convinced but wavering a bit now, whatever happens I believe we will be in the playoffs, it's in our hands as has been said before.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'm confident. Fancy us to beat Rotherham and win our 5 home games. We'll get some points somewhere else too, it'll be enough.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Not going to get up early for this one, will wait till I get to work and check result.
Every game I got up early for so far this season has ended in defeat, I know that it's not many but let's hope they give me something to look forward to and also hoping the usual suspects slip up as well.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Have to trust Barber if he has said we won't screw it up this time.

If we do, I expect his letter of resignation!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Have to trust Barber if he has said we won't screw it up this time.

If we do, I expect his letter of resignation!

He never said that. The OP is putting words into his mouth.

For what its worth, my bedsheets are a bit whiffy now because although we're still currently in a GREAT position, that 11 point lead after the win over Cardiff has been so, so quickly whittled back. I was 88% convinced that would be unassailable. Now I'm back down to around 59%. If we stuff it up tonight and Huddersfield do Villa, then I'm probably going to be in the 40's, and absolutely drenched in the morning.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Oh the permutations are endless and each game that passes it actually looks less clear and uncertain. Had it not been for a fluke of an equaliser v Newcastle we would probably have gone on to win and be sitting pretty and it seems that game has knocked the confidence add in injuries and Dunks yellow card situation which seems all but inevitable at some point things look less certain.

Add into the mix us the fans, all we have been through doom, gloom, homeless, heartache at the hands of our bitter rivals and The Massive last year all adds to the impending doom and capitulation some of us expect.....

Why ? because that's how we feel our history has gone, and that's what we think will happen here....

We can't possibly do this can we ? Dare we dream ? Dare we tempt fate ?

You know what, let's dream, lets dare, lets sing "we're on our way", lets be cocky, let that transfer on the pitch...

lets do this for once and for all together.....

6 points clear, and the pressure is still on the chasing pack just as much as us, it's not one way pressure you know....

Team automatic....

With bells on and a cherry on top.

Each game being a world of speculation and uncertainty for every team in the div, we are still 2nd, with a gap. Whatever you think, the road is harder for those under us.
I'm still quietly confident the CH and his oompa loompa's have crafted a solid squad to face the last dozen games better than we ever have. Best time to be an Albion fan, just look where we are!! #KeepTheFaith. :thumbsup:

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Not going to get up early for this one, will wait till I get to work and check result.
Every game I got up early for so far this season has ended in defeat, I know that it's not many but let's hope they give me something to look forward to and also hoping the usual suspects slip up as well.

No worries mate!

OT, is the Hip E Club still going strong in Leederville? Had some epic nights there in the early 90's. :mad::whisky::rave:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
No worries mate!

OT, is the Hip E Club still going strong in Leederville? Had some epic nights there in the early 90's. :mad::whisky::rave:

Don't know, sounds a bit young for me, do you remember what street it was in, probably a trendy craft beer place now, it's a worldwide epidemic !

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Don't know, sounds a bit young for me, do you remember what street it was in, probably a trendy craft beer place now, it's a worldwide epidemic !

Used to be full of bikers, backpackers and loonies when I was there in 91. Doubt if it's gone crafty/beardy. Newcastle St.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ask me on Saturday morning..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here