Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Putdown View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well everyone reading your post uses social media.
    Agreed, I was more of the opinion of Twitter and Facebook, as I'm not accustomed to the realms of those sites
    Football is so beautiful because underdogs are able to achieve good results against giants. Regardless of what others say about our team, there’s always a chance. If you are able to take the pressure away from the team, sensations can happen. I have confidence in this Albion team

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      I don't mind BT's coverage to be honest. Some pundits are better than others, but that's no different to the BBC or Sky really.

As someone who has BT Sport at home but not Sky, I'm quite happy with that outcome. I think gradually they will start dipping their toe into other sports and taking events off Sky. Obtaining the rights to The Ashes in the winter is a big coup for them.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      At least its not on the Murdoch channel
      Johnny Cantor, BBC Sussex, 17/4/17…

He’s presented with a blue and white scarf, you can seeing him wearing that scarf, he’s bouncing up and down, he’s letting go, well done Tony Bloom !!!

1 Not allowed!
      Have to say I'm pretty happy with BT. Sorry to buck the trend. It's a pretty good package for the price and well below the financial commitment of Sky. The odd PL game, access to CL and some good sports documentaries. That's enough for me & I cherry pick Sky matches on Now TV day passes.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I don't care if it's sky or bt. I watch it all for free on Kodi - clearly not HD but as good as the old days through a TV aerial
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
      I don't care if it's sky or bt. I watch it all for free on Kodi - clearly not HD but as good as the old days through a TV aerial
      Which is great when you've spent £800 on a 1080p TV..
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by trueblue View Post
      Have to say I'm pretty happy with BT. Sorry to buck the trend. It's a pretty good package for the price and well below the financial commitment of Sky. The odd PL game, access to CL and some good sports documentaries. That's enough for me & I cherry pick Sky matches on Now TV day passes.
      The rugby coverage on BT Sport is excellent. I have it just for that (and looking forward to The Ashes). I haven't seen a single CL game though, I hadn't even realised they had it ... shows how little interest I have in that competition
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gwylan View Post
      The rugby coverage on BT Sport is excellent. I have it just for that (and looking forward to The Ashes). I haven't seen a single CL game though, I hadn't even realised they had it ... shows how little interest I have in that competition
      Have they got the Ashes ?? TBH Cricket is all I have sky for, that could be a game changer!

0 Not allowed!
      The Champions League has dropped right off my radar since ITV lost the rights. I won't pay subscription fees any more, so if I'm really keen to watch a particular game (rare), or bored (not so rare), then I'll just whistle it up on Kodi. Sometimes I can get a HD stream if I get an American channel covering it (Fox or something), but I'm not overly fussed if its a bit ropey. I'm usually watching it on the laptop anyway. A bit of in-play or an acca holds my interest.

But PAY for it ? Mmmmnah.
      "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by loz View Post
      Have they got the Ashes ?? TBH Cricket is all I have sky for, that could be a game changer!
      Yes - next winter's Ashes series is on BT.

But surely you as a Palace fan should be going where the CL rights are anyway?
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.