Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top Gear

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Best episode so far. They've really gelled and Sabine is superb. Loved how much fun they had in the electric car. Feels more honest, genuine and entertaining as it's been for a long while. Really pleased to be enjoying the show again.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Best episode so far. They've really gelled and Sabine is superb. Loved how much fun they had in the electric car. Feels more honest, genuine and entertaining as it's been for a long while. Really pleased to be enjoying the show again.

Couldn't agree more.

Although Eddie Jordan can do one.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Decent episode

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Don't really get this new top gear vs grand tour BS. There are now two somewhat entertaining high-budget UK car shows to watch instead of the usual one. I like both of them.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Don't really get this new top gear vs grand tour BS. There are now two somewhat entertaining high-budget UK car shows to watch instead of the usual one. I like both of them.

Very much this.

Le Blanc clearly very much more than 'Star quality' about him to help sell the prog and their light hearted banter is very palatable.

The GT needs some work for the new series but remains true to the presenters ethos.

I watch both and find enjoyment in equal measure. Long may it continue.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This current series has been simply stunning in my view and basically down to the presenters, well done BBC

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thought it was quite boring tonight actually. Found my attention wandering.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
This current series has been simply stunning in my view and basically down to the presenters, well done BBC

Thought it was pretty good, I like Rory but I find him very nervous still after a few seasons, he is good and should just chill out more. Think MLB is great as the 'lead', never thought I would have said this before. Much better without that Evans twerp thats for sure.But still not as good as the GT for its charisma between the presenters IMO.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here