Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abandoning a BEAMBACK?? – Your excuses please!!

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Amazing scenes in West Lower yesterday, where the tragi-comedy of Stockdale’s keepy-uppy cock-up was matched only by the wholly unexpected stampede from the concourse of several hundred of Albion’s finest the moment tap-in was gratefully completed.

Granted, a customer investment totalling two whole quid is unlikely to guarantee fanatical support and undying commitment to the cause. But one might have hoped for visible presence of a little more of that legendary Brighton Backbone.

Of course, there’s always the possibility of entirely plausible excuses for vacating the virtual skirmish so early. These might well include: –

1 It’s a great way of avoiding those horrendous queues for the trains, or park-and-rides.

2 Leaving early gives me 10 more precious minutes for walking the dog / clearing the shed / rogering the wife / rogering someone else’s wife.

3 Can’t beat the chance of a welcome stroll in Falmer village. Especially in torrential rain.

4 Any others? Your suggestions please…

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
What is your problem with people choosing to go home when the game is clearly lost? There is not even the excuse that it may affect the players to see people leave.

Live your life, let others live theirs.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
They just wanted their usual game experience of watching a game at the Amex. In fact they probably stayed longer than they usually do.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If the game is beyond sav ing I see no problem what I dont understand is people leaving after 85 mins when we are only 1 goal behind and capable of scoring to get at least a draw.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Isn't leaving a Beamback the same as switching your TV off (or leaving the room) at home?
How do we identify and shame all those bad fans who do this shameful act?
It's an appalling oversight I must say.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Probably the same lot that left when Brentford's 3rd went in..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here