Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shane Duffy: broken metatarsal, out for at least 6 weeks

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Empire

Sorry about my post suggesting that you were talking out of your ar*e.
You do, obviously, but not on this occasion :)
Like I said,no need to say sorry,you are nothing to me,dead,and obviously not in the know,how do you feel,[emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] ,run along and next time go large

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Like I said,no need to say sorry,you are nothing to me,dead,and obviously not in the know,how do you feel,[emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] ,run along and next time go large

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

I withdraw my apology then. B***ox to you :)

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I said the last 2 months, so 2 of those don't fall into that. I don't remember chasing against massive, they were on top of us with a man advantage.

we chased with 10 men to win the game at the end but yes on your definition it doesn't count.. Do you actually mean that in a couple of games recently out of 35 we've struggled to be clinical when we're chasing the game which is rare because we usually are extremely clinical,and come from behind to win when we rarely go 1 - down and have done now for months..

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It's understandable people are worried about Duffy but we're not unique. Looks like Huddersfield will be missing Billing in midfield tonight who's been regularly outstanding by all accounts, and using their reserve keeper - who was decent in the Cup but dropped a clanger v Newcastle. Let's see how they cope too.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
AINT NOBODY,
LIKE SHANE DUFFY,
MAKES ME HAPPY,
MAKES ME FEEL THIS WAY!

Very glad to see the Big Man back.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
AINT NOBODY,
LIKE SHANE DUFFY,
MAKES ME HAPPY,
MAKES ME FEEL THIS WAY!

Very glad to see the Big Man back.
This. Him and Dunk is definitely plenty good enough a centre back pairing for us to do well next season. Just need similar quality all over the pitch (and in reserve),,,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here