Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shane Duffy: broken metatarsal, out for at least 6 weeks

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hughton will say "he's picked up a bit of a knock, we hope to have him back after the international break" then he'll be out for the season

I doubt the club will do that. There is no reason for them to. They'll announce it later

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Thinking positive, at least we've got plenty of games against teams low in the table. If the defence gets leakier, we'll just have to shift the emphasis and make sure we outscore them. We've got the players to do it with a determined effort.

Very much this, even more of a reason to go for the throat. We only need to win 60% of our remaining games to gain automatic imo

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Don't know how to embed tweets but Naylor saying : "He's fractured his fifth metatarsal and will have an operation probably tomorrow."

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Well, thank God that metatarsals 1-4 are ok.

Can't we just chop the 5th one off and he can play with 4? He's Shane Duffy! He doesn't need no metatarsals!!!

Yoda

English & European
1st & 5th Met's are the worst to fracture as they are the main one's used for stability. Had it been 2nd, 3rd or 4th it would not have been so bad and the lay off might even had been less. :(

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Duffy equal with Stockdale at the top of the list of players we didn't want to get injured at the moment. Hopefully a week of bad luck is completed and ends at 7.45pm tomorrow.

All the people worried about what "could" go wrong can now turn the dial up another notch this morning. I won't be doing NSC much until after we have beaten Rotherham.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Don't know how to embed tweets but Naylor saying : "He's fractured his fifth metatarsal and will have an operation probably tomorrow."
It's best not to embed tweets anyway as they can't be read in tapatalk.

A link to their URL address is better.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Hughton will say "he's picked up a bit of a knock, we hope to have him back after the international break" then he'll be out for the season

It's usually "[player name] felt his [body part affected]".

Hope this is not as bad as feared.

Edit: It is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here