spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
If that is true then it's goodbye promotion

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
My source is usually good,I will be gutted if true!

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20170305-141604.png

I maybe reading too much into tweet (3rd down).
But hopefully the we will be I :thumbsup:

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
know how it goes...Club statement will detail he is not ready for Rotherham....8 weeks later he recovers from the broken bone..

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Obviously we hope it's not too serious, but to say our promotion bid is over if he is out for a lengthy period does not paint our squad in a good light.

I'm sure Hunemeier could do a decent job if called upon. It will be up to the midfield players to supply the front line with quality passes to get the job done at the other end and keep as much pressure off the defence as possible.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
IF it's true, then it's just another hurdle to overcome. I fail to see why because of speculation some posters immediately jump to negative mode and basically just give up. While not ideal IF true, given that Goldson is out for the rest of the season, we do have options.

Uwe will come in, and I would expect that given an extended run in the team would soon get back to match sharpness and playing as he was last season before injury forced him to a lengthy spell on the side lines.

Also don;t forget that Rosenior can play centre half, and also Tomori has played as a left centre back in a back three. As if need be Bruno and shift across also.

Let's just worry about Tuesday night rather than giving up on promotion based on nothing other than sepculation

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
View attachment 82641

I maybe reading too much into tweet (3rd down).
But hopefully the we will be I :thumbsup:

OK, so he was watching the boxing at 10:30. An hour before he was Believing. Three hours before that, well, nuff said about that.
This raises two points.
1/The rollocking couldn't have lasted that long
2/ Where are they watching the boxing. Even a private hospital wont have Sky Box Office (training ground?).
Either way, he would not be watching TV with a broken foot/ankle/bone.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If the worse happens and it is true obviously Hunemier will step in but has anybody seen Dallision, White or Hall play and could one of them step up to the squad as cover or would we have to rely on Bruno or Tomori to play there?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
OK, so he was watching the boxing at 10:30. An hour before he was Believing. Three hours before that, well, nuff said about that.
This raises two points.
2/ Where are they watching the boxing. Even a private hospital wont have Sky Box Office (training ground?).

That's exactly what most people do do when laid up isn't it :shrug:
If he is buggered that is a very serious blow to the run in, no point pretending otherwise.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
This raises two points.

I would be surprised to hear that the team travelled home after yesterday with a long trip to Rotherham on Tuesday.
They tend to stay up at St George's park..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here