Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Starting 11 vs Rotherham United

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Loved the bit where he said about Knockaert "we won't be doubling up on him".

Yeah, right! Believe that and you'll believe anything.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Just to mention that Bruce and Wagner were critical of the pitch after their recent wins (so it wasn't excuses, it must really be poor.) Perhaps Norwood isn't the answer tonight.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just to mention that Bruce and Wagner were critical of the pitch after their recent wins (so it wasn't excuses, it must really be poor.) Perhaps Norwood isn't the answer tonight.

Forest's pitch was horrible but Norwood was comfortably our best player when he came on. If given time and pass on the ball he can run a game.

boik

I dont understand negativity towards Kayal. Was not only our outstanding player last season but one of best in championship. Compared to our other midfielders , He always makes himself available. More likely to come out with ball from a tackle, Links up with forwards better. Fair enough hasnt been given place back because we have been winning, Now is the time. Last season would have been my first choice on team sheet and should be for remaining games

Me neither - I thought he ran the show against Burton in the cup. Surely tonight is the ideal time for him to get some much need game time?

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
The main players need a break as they're starting to get tired, so I think we should go with the following selection:

----------------- Stockdale ------------------
-- Bruno -- BFG --- Dunk -- Rosenior --
-- March - Kayal - Norwood - Skalak --
------------- Hemed - Towell ---------------

Subs: Walton, Tomori, Murray, Stephens, Baldock, Knockeart, Murphy

Were win... :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here