Stephens
Norwood/Kayal (if fit)
March
Hemed
Baldock

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
as you have perfectly illustrated, not much room for manouevre with the squad we have. Bench very weak.....anyone know why Akpom didn't make squad yesterday ?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'd give Knocky a rest, and start with March and Murphy

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
as you have perfectly illustrated, not much room for manouevre with the squad we have. Bench very weak.....anyone know why Akpom didn't make squad yesterday ?

Like all of the loan strikers we have had jn recent years (bar Murray) he is maybe just a little bit shit?

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
_____________________Stockdale_______________________
Bruno______Hunemeier___________Dunk____________Tomori

Subs
Maenpaa
Rosenior
White(Dallison/Hall)
Norwood
March
Murphy
Baldock

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
------------------- Stockdale ------------------
Bruno ------ Duffy --- Dunk ----- Rosenior
Knockeart -- Stephens -- Sidwell -- Murphy
---------- Baldock --------- Murray -------------

Give the same 11 the opportunity to put things right.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Wouldn't be surprised to see Norwood's name. A big part of our problem yesterday (aside from some terrible individual performances) was that Forest played deep, negating Baldock, Knocky and Murphy/March. This put a lot of pressure on Stephens to make something happen and Stephens had a rare stinker. I don't expect Rotherham to set up much differently.

For the same reason it might be one for Murray/ Hemed up front if there isn't going to be much space behind their back 4.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Stockdale; Bruno, Duffy/BFG, Dunk, Rosenior; Knockaert; Stephens; Kayal; March; Baldock; Hemed.

Last edited:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Assuming Duffy is injured :

Stockdale

Bruno
Hunemeier
Dunk
Rosenior

Murphy
Kayal
Stephens
March

Hemed
Baldock

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can see no great advantage in starting Kayal and if it is considered that Sidwell or Stephens need a rest the best answer at the moment is surely Norwood with Beram on the bench.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
_____________________Stockdale_______________________
Bruno______Hunemeier___________Dunk____________Tomori

Subs
Maenpaa
Rosenior
White(Dallison/Hall)
Norwood
March
Murphy
Baldock
Without putting a player down, what will Salak offering over Murphy or March. Please do not say dead ball delivery!
Does not beat his man, nor run at defenders.

Sent by WEI Device

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
must have got it in training, he hasn't been on the pitch very much !!
News from Rotherham that they lost three players through injury yesterday.....let's hope they have as bad back-up players as us !!!

Given forest had a make shift centre back pairing essentially 4th and 5th choice I'm not sure that is a given...

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Wouldn't be surprised to see Norwood's name. A big part of our problem yesterday (aside from some terrible individual performances) was that Forest played deep, negating Baldock, Knocky and Murphy/March. This put a lot of pressure on Stephens to make something happen and Stephens had a rare stinker. I don't expect Rotherham to set up much differently.

For the same reason it might be one for Murray/ Hemed up front if there isn't going to be much space behind their back 4.

Forest's sitting deep only started when they went ahead. When that happens, Baldock is of less use, and Norwood is, because he is the best passer of the ball in our squad, as he ably demonstrated on Saturday. Given this, and the fact that Rotherham will no doubt be in defensive mode, I think he should start against Rotherham.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
--------------------- Stockdale ---------------------
Bruno --- Hunemeier ---- Dunk --- Rosenior
Knockaert -- Norwood -- Stephens -- March
------------- Hemed ----- Baldock ---------------

Subs: Walton, Tomori, Kayal, Sidwell, Murphy, Murray, Connolly/Skalak

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Forest's sitting deep only started when they went ahead. When that happens, Baldock is of less use, and Norwood is, because he is the best passer of the ball in our squad, as he ably demonstrated on Saturday. Given this, and the fact that Rotherham will no doubt be in defensive mode, I think he should start against Rotherham.

I think they sat deeper once they went ahead but even in the first half their fullbacks had been reminded of their defensive responsibilities negating one area we regularly look to exploit.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm surprised Skalak can't get in the team for games like that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here