Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "WeAreBrighton" twitter feed.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
To be totally honest there are easily as many ****s on here nowadays. As for twitter, does anyone really care what some stupid inbred child tweeted?
We need to enjoy the ride, we're second in the league at the moment ffs. I think the majority of this flaming turd of a forum need a reality check. So, let's take a second to remember from where we came, instead of acting like spoilt overgrown babies.
If we do make it to the land of plastic riches what's gonna happen with all these ex-Chelsea w***er wannabe super-fans next season when we regularly get humped for five by the likes of Stoke, Everton or Southampton?
I knew we were a bit 'fickle' especially after defeat, but to be honest a fairer description might be self-righteous moronic w**kers.
Yes we have issues with players/squad/performance etc... as does every other team in the f**king league.
I'll be sure to tip off the Samaritans incase we fail to win against Rotherham.

Top rant 10/10 :rant:

:lol:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
To be totally honest there are easily as many ****s on here nowadays. As for twitter, does anyone really care what some stupid inbred child tweeted?
We need to enjoy the ride, we're second in the league at the moment ffs. I think the majority of this flaming turd of a forum need a reality check. So, let's take a second to remember from where we came, instead of acting like spoilt overgrown babies.
If we do make it to the land of plastic riches what's gonna happen with all these ex-Chelsea w***er wannabe super-fans next season when we regularly get humped for five by the likes of Stoke, Everton or Southampton?
I knew we were a bit 'fickle' especially after defeat, but to be honest a fairer description might be self-righteous moronic w**kers.
Yes we have issues with players/squad/performance etc... as does every other team in the f**king league.

Very good post

These are the amazing times and it is the togetherness between the whole club and fans that has got us sitting in second. Throwing the toys out the pram at the first sign of weakness is not going to help one bit. These players want this as much as we do and now is not the time to abandon them.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Brilliant 😂😂😂😂

Someone throwing their toys out of the pram about people who throw their toys out of the pram - only on NSC.

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
The vocal minority spoil it for everyone, most people are just happy to be able to watch their team every week in a nice stadium, but the children have access to the internet as well as the adults.

I'm completely fed up of idiots like this, they are actually putting me off at the moment. They seem to be following me around. Unrelentingly negative and no perspective whatsoever. They seem to think that when the team loses it's some sort of conspiratorial personal attack on them, I can only assume they have zero influence over other facets of their life so slating the team for 90 minutes gives them some sort of feeling of control.

When challenged they tend to get aggressive. Honestly, if the football makes them that unhappy and out of control, maybe they should just stop going.

Edit: One small example. Stephens had a terrible game yesterday, one of the worst I've seen him have for the club. He wasn't the only one but in a game where the opposition sat off us and didn't comitt much forward, he is hugely important. Moaning negative idiot behind me reckons its because 'he doesn't care' and Norwood should be playing instead. Now you just know that if the team sheet came out with Norwood on it instead of Stephens what his reaction would have been. Idiot.

You've lost me now. What's the difference between this tweeter using the internet to say Stockdale had a terrible game and you using the internet to say Stephens had a terrible game?

People get over frustrations in different ways, some by unloading blunt opinions on players, others by not doing that. Here's the thing - neither of these two groups of fans are better than each other

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
You've lost me now. What's the difference between this tweeter using the internet to say Stockdale had a terrible game and you using the internet to say Stephens had a terrible game?

People get over frustrations in different ways, some by unloading blunt opinions on players, others by not doing that. Here's the thing - neither of these two groups of fans are better than each other

Because I'm not saying Stephens had a bad game on purpose because he doesn't care about the club. The tweet and moaning negative guy behind me are saying the players don't care which is demonstrably rubbish.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Umm tweeting Stockdale directly and giving him abuse is far worse I would say!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
So who is going to have the first MASSIVE public flounce from NSC. We haven't had one for AGES :flounce::flounce::cheery::catfight:

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel

Excellent post, posters on NSC of late have been a bit mopey of late and its getting on my nerves, can we at least stop the bedwetting and appreciate how well we have done to get where we are this season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here