Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playoffs

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
When can we pre order our tickets to see us bottle it again? Or will we make the final before ****ing it up this time?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
When can we pre order our tickets to see us bottle it again? Or will we make the final before ****ing it up this time?

Shut up you tosser.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If we do end up in play offs. I hope it's confirmed before Villa and we can rest and prepare a bit, unlike last year.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wouldn't expect any team that has romped away with 3/4ers of a season, to gain promotion, if they somehow found themselves in the play-offs.

At least nobody will be quoting the bookies odds for the next few days.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
If we bottle it in the play offs, which i suspect we will again, it'll be a disaster for this club as i don't think we'll have the fight for it again next season. Half the current squad would also be off i expect.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
If we bottle it in the play offs, which i suspect we will again, it'll be a disaster for this club as i don't think we'll have the fight for it again next season. Half the current squad would also be off i expect.

We are Derby Mk 2 i'm afraid. People don't like it but I'm just saying it as it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here