Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playoffs

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Half time at Brentford. Our season was done
Beating Reading. We are good again
Today. Our season is over.

Can people just stick to one message please. I'm getting confused about how I'm meant to feel.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
We are Derby Mk 2 i'm afraid. People don't like it but I'm just saying it as it is.

No, you're saying it how you see it. Unless you can predict the future? Hopefully the future involved you ****ing off.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Half time at Brentford. Our season was done
Beating Reading. We are good again
Today. Our season is over.

Can people just stick to one message please. I'm getting confused about how I'm meant to feel.

We need some kind of MOODOMETER at the top of NSC which tells you how to feel.

good-bad-meter-300x178.jpg

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
And 6 if they lose both

Quite. And one of their games in hand is against the league leaders. Meanwhile, this week we play against comfortably the worst team in the league followed by a very winnable home match against a midtable side. We're still in an excellent position.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Quite. And one of their games in hand is against the league leaders. Meanwhile, this week we play against comfortably the worst team in the league followed by a very winnable home match against a midtable side. We're still in an excellent position.

Plus the GD

Fine go into melt down if Huddersfield get second, but this is silly.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
We are Derby Mk 2 i'm afraid. People don't like it but I'm just saying it as it is.

Two defeats don't make Derby 2, else we would have been Derby 2 after losing to Brentford. So it ain't 'as it is'. Lose the plot entirely a la Hull last season, different matter, but we are not there yet. Keep a smidgeon of faith...

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Two defeats don't make Derby 2, else we would have been Derby 2 after losing to Brentford. So it ain't 'as it is'. Lose the plot entirely a la Hull last season, different matter, but we are not there yet. Keep a smidgeon of faith...

I hope you're right mate but losing 3-0 to a side with a left back playing as CB, their fans all saying they are shite and a novice manager like Brazil isn't really confidence inspiring. At least Brentford are a good team on their day.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I hope you're right mate but losing 3-0 to a side with a left back playing as CB, their fans all saying they are shite and a novice manager like Brazil isn't really confidence inspiring. At least Brentford are a good team on their day.

Don't disagree though last two goals hardly count., one a joke, the other last kick. 3-0 hardly tells story.Unlucky goal conceded for 1-0, some poor finishing afterwards. Don't give up yet....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I won't be attending the play offs if that is where we end up

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hull 'lost the plot' quite successfully last season - they are playing in the PL now!

If we could 'lose the plot' and get the same outcome, that would be fine - although I'd much prefer the autos and spare my nerves (not that they're not a bit jaded already)!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here