"Our support is f***ing shit"

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Absolute disgrace today, we deserve F all

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
The first thread of defeated misery. Pretty quick today.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we lose to Rotherham ( and there has to be a very good chance that we will) will there be Hughton out threads? I reckon there might be, we are so fecking fickle.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I agree. The fans played poorly today. Too busy singing rather than trying to beat the opposition. The clubs fans recruitment team needs a serious look at.

Perhaps they need to sign about 8 new quality supporters to take us to the promised land? All that singing was a f**king disgrace I mean they only travelled all the way to Nottingham f**king lightweights should
have gone to the beam back what rubbish support :facepalm:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Perhaps they need to sign about 8 new quality supporters to take us to the promised land? All that singing was a f**king disgrace I mean they only travelled all the way to Nottingham f**king lightweights should
have gone to the beam back what rubbish support :facepalm:

People left the beamback at 2/0 .. :whistle:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If you weren't there you have no opinion! Was sat in the first 10 rows and no one made a peep for 90 mins, miserable pricks

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Tbf the guys at the back were trying to keep an atmosphere going for the whole game, shame none of the other **** $ers joined in

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Left my kitchen seat when the 2nd goal went in. Didn't realise they had scored a third until I just logged on here! #badfan #earlyleaver

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here