Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Our support is f***ing shit"

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
**** off. Our fans, myself included, turned out in numbers and got served a steaming pile of shit.

Try turning your ire towards the players. Cock.
F*** off you mug , they were shit we were shitter

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Their support wasn't much better. Only pipped up when they went 2-0. Wasn't an awful lot to get excited about. Very poor 2nd half.? Need to get back on track on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Tbf the guys at the back were trying to keep an atmosphere going for the whole game, shame none of the other **** $ers joined in

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

By signing "we're 1-0 down, who gives a fu*k" for 15 minutes - I f**king care that we were 1-0 down. Same as the North Stand, intent on singing their own songs. Had 5 young blokes move down the front saying they couldn't stand the lot at the back moaning and not singing songs started by other people.

Bit special that.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
By signing "we're 1-0 down, who gives a fu*k" for 15 minutes - I f**king care that we were 1-0 down. Same as the North Stand, intent on singing their own songs. Had 5 young blokes move down the front saying they couldn't stand the lot at the back moaning and not singing songs started by other people.

Bit special that.
At least they were making some noise

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Bit special that.

From this am I to deduce we have now got a lot of tinpot 'ultras' along the lines of the clowns at Sellhurst, yet so snobby they will only sing their own songs?

More importantly 0-3 to a lower placed side speaks for itself. Let's hope the choke doesn't turn into asphyxiation.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Tbf the guys at the back were trying to keep an atmosphere going for the whole game, shame none of the other **** $ers joined in

...and you were sitting where? :cry:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We play Rotherham Tuesday.

Yes I know and we play derby Friday...Leeds the following Saturday.....these three weeks could define our season

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Play off failure once more..... Leeds promoted via playoffs... Newcastle and Hudds automatic...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I was sitting at the front with all the zombies

There were plenty at the back too. I was locked in amongst a cluster of mutes.

Always happens when people follow their seats.

Made more noise at Barnsley with 1400. That said, first half was probably the worst I've seen us play in a long, long time, absolutely dire so perhaps understandable it wasn't our usual standards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here