Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Our support is f***ing shit"

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Agreed, it is quite possible to have a great day out with 90 mins of shit in the middle of it
Agreed, rest of the day was great, a conga broke out on the train back fronted by a women in a forest shirt!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
1ef7d44f46bc879ba7bf3ddbc16766d9.jpg

The irony of that.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
this was probably the first game in years I wasn't actually pissed through maybe that's why I was more aware of my surroundings? [emoji106]

I think there is a connection here,perhaps.

Not saying you have a drink problem,or even that the Atmosphere was any worse than normal,maybe a little muted..

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You sound like the village idiot I and my son had the misfortune to sit in front off.
Were you the one who constantly blurted out " if you don't join in with my song you can all f**k off home"..
Erm no, go jump off the pier you cretin.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's plainly obvious to everyone that all those that are so upset about my comments are the exact fans I was talking about, you should be ashamed of yourselves!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Erm no, go jump off the pier you cretin.

You seem normally fairly laid back and chilled most times when posting,this thread is almost if [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] has hijacked your account or something.... Maybe you have had a bad week-regardless,if yesterday was as bad as you say,is it something you think might creep into future matches,a sign of thing to come-or is it to be dismissed as a one off?

Edit: i actually happen to like PPF and this is not an attack on said poster-

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You seem normally fairly laid back and chilled most times when posting,this thread is almost if [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] has hijacked your account or something.... Maybe you have had a bad week-regardless,if yesterday was as bad as you say,is it something you think might creep into future matches,a sign of thing to come-or is it to be dismissed as a one off?
It's more than likely to be a one off my friend, i am laid back and had a great week. Another poster who stood behind me confirmed there were many fans that didn't join in with songs from the start of the game so whilst I continue to get abuse I'm more than happy to give it back [emoji106]

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It's more than likely to be a one off my friend, i am laid back and had a great week. Another poster who stood behind me confirmed there were many fans that didn't join in with songs from the start of the game so whilst I continue to get abuse I'm more than happy to give it back [emoji106]

Did you move to another section in the second half?

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Haven't bothered to read all posts here but yesterday was amazingly my first trip to the City Ground (well into the 70's of the current 92) and I hated it. The acoustics, seating, space, you name it, none of it conducive to creating a rollocking good atmosphere and their mob didnt much contribute either. So don't go blaming the fans. Messrs Stephens and Murray on the other hand....

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
[emoji23]
Best laugh of the day .

Did he tell you, he thought I was one of your customers when I said hello to him yesterday. :)
It's only coz you look very similar 😅 also a customer was standing to the left of me so when I saw you I thought "what are the chances!"

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
You must have a hearing problem then. I was standing half way down and heard plenty of noise .. 95% of it from our fans (until they scored).

Some Brighton fans were making enough noise to be heard over the radio commentary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here