Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrong-Direction View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All I stated was some of our fans showed very little support yesterday, how a day later some people still can't grasp this is truly incredible.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Son, I have been round the block too many times to worry about it. Get a grip and take pleasure from the fact that next year we will probably be in the Prem, and if we're not, then we're not. Life's too short.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      I was in the fourth row and I was singing constantly maybe @Wrong-Direction should have joined in with me to help create noise at the front.

To be fair to him, it was quiet at the front but the back were constantly singing. The only disappointment from them would be the songs were too short, by the time we had chance to join in, the song was over.

The view from the front was bloody awful but I don't think being further back would have been any better as what we were watching was so crap.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Poyningsgull View Post
      Son, I have been round the block too many times to worry about it. Get a grip and take pleasure from the fact that next year we will probably be in the Prem, and if we're not, then we're not. Life's too short.
      I don't need to get a grip, I started this thread in frustration whilst at the game yesterday, our snowflake fans (that have a massive shock coming their way if we go up) have decided to drag the thread out.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
      Nibble@Wrong-Direction is one of the biggest idiots on this board.

1 Not allowed!
      If you can move past the op's insults and ramblings (obviously drunk) then there is a valid point somewhere amongst it.

Yesterday the fans were most definitely not on form, for a number of reasons. The fact that some of you are stating 'you heard us on the radio' quite frankly means **** all, I was there - songs were fizzling out after the first round, not carrying throughout the away end and as the op suggests, there did appear to be ALOT of people who had no intention of opening their mouths other than talking in their mate/family member's ear, or lifting their arms for anything but taking a sandwich out their pocket to munch on. I was locked in amongst said people, and it was very difficult to get involved in the game when you are surrounded by them.

This season I can only recall Reading and perhaps Derby before that where it's been similar and it happens EVERY season so it's nothing new.

My only disappointment is that it has happened when we are in March and still in a tremendous position, we really should be turning up in both number and voice.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nixonator View Post
      If you can move past the op's insults and ramblings (obviously drunk) then there is a valid point somewhere amongst it.

Yesterday the fans were most definitely not on form, for a number of reasons. The fact that some of you are stating 'you heard us on the radio' quite frankly means **** all, I was there - songs were fizzling out after the first round, not carrying throughout the away end and as the op suggests, there did appear to be ALOT of people who had no intention of opening their mouths other than talking in their mate/family member's ear, or lifting their arms for anything but taking a sandwich out their pocket to munch on. I was locked in amongst said people, and it was very difficult to get involved in the game when you are surrounded by them.

This season I can only recall Reading and perhaps Derby before that where it's been similar and it happens EVERY season so it's nothing new.

My only disappointment is that it has happened when we are in March and still in a tremendous position, we really should be turning up in both number and voice.
      Top post by this man
      Nibble@Wrong-Direction is one of the biggest idiots on this board.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Nothing to get knickers in a twist about.

Allocated seating + high roof + quiet home fans + one meaningful effort on target in 90mins = Relatively crapper atmosphere

Whoopy do.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk
      Gary Stevens at Ipswich

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      I don't know what that means.
      really
      regards
      DR

0 Not allowed!
      Thought the atmosphere was pretty average, not terrible not great. Preston was far worse.

Tomoris family were enjoying it !!