Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

3 Not allowed!
    Think the OP needs breathalysing and is taking his frustration out on the wrong people, possibly may come to regret this thread tomorrow morning. Our support made a decent amount of noise then unsurprisingly went a bit quiet after the second goal went in. Forest fans were awful until they scored.

Already looking forward to Rotherham
    'Our system rests to a large extent on the notion that we accept the result of free and fair elections with good grace, even if we’ve lost, and get on with making the best of it.'

• North Stand Chat

advertising

honorary pierced weirdo BHAFC_SWC's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      [QUOTE=Brighton4Cambridge3;7828 524]From what I saw and from people who were sitting next to them we have a new wannabe ultra palace trolls section.[/QUOTE

Absolutely no idea what that means? Isn't trolling palace a good thing?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Iggle Piggle View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I was sat down the front and we did comment that the atmosphere was a bit flat. A combination of crap on the pitch and acoustics not helping I guess.

Lets face it, It was a shit day all round. Erase from the memory bank and move on. We are still in a fantastic position.
      At least someone agrees with me

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
      Nibble@Wrong-Direction is one of the biggest idiots on this board.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by JC Footy Genius View Post
      Think the OP needs breathalysing and is taking his frustration out on the wrong people, possibly may come to regret this thread tomorrow morning. Our support made a decent amount of noise then unsurprisingly went a bit quiet after the second goal went in. Forest fans were awful until they scored.

Already looking forward to Rotherham
      Mate I was standing at the front there was no noise the entire game! I'M NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Wrong-Direction View Post

For what its worth, apologies for the swearing and name calling. I'm frustrated at the day in general.

I just think that calling 2k people who paid a fair bit of cash to go watch their team a 'disgrace' to be unnecessary especially coupled with what is likely our worst away performance.

So yeah, apologies and safe journey home.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by DarrenFreemansPerm View Post
      You're not allowed to be worried, you'll be classified as a bedwetter (shudder) and thereafter clueless and a disgrace.
      Im worried but only because i was there and saw it. Also I'm desperate for us to go up this time. Bedwetter? Nope just a worried fan.
      They were white.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BBassic View Post
      For what its worth, apologies for the swearing and name calling. I'm frustrated at the day in general.

I just think that calling 2k people who paid a fair bit of cash to go watch their team a 'disgrace' to be unnecessary especially coupled with what is likely our worst away performance.

So yeah, apologies and safe journey home.
      And for what it's worth I said the guys at the back were singing all game, the 10 rows at the front consisted of miserable old sods, grey haired old women and spotty teenagers that stood with their arms crossed for the majority of the game .

1 Not allowed!
      Mate I was standing at the front there was no noise the entire game! I'M NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP

You must have a hearing problem then. I was standing half way down and heard plenty of noise .. 95% of it from our fans (until they scored).
      'Our system rests to a large extent on the notion that we accept the result of free and fair elections with good grace, even if we’ve lost, and get on with making the best of it.'

0 Not allowed!

I've been to Forest loads. That low roof at the back makes it feel proper loud when you are in it so I get why people at the back are having a go.

That said I was down the front the year Ankregren did his bar of soap party piece and Buckley shot us into a 2-1 lead. The atmosphere was definitely better that day but then we didn't play like dogshit. Move on. Put it right Tuesday.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by JC Footy Genius View Post
      You must have a hearing problem then. I was standing half way down and heard plenty of noise .. 95% of it from our fans (until they scored).
      No chance you must've been behind me, not one person in front of me lifted a finger all game