Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Unwritten Laws

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
If you're a supporter of an opposing side that's just beaten us in an end-of-season decider, please don't feel the need to come on NSC afterwards and be nice.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Lovely sunny day here in HA4 :p, looking forward to listening to today's match on SP.
Even after Tuesday nights loss to Newcastle, come on you Seeeeeagulls :albion2:

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Always post on the right thread. :lolol:

Couldn't agree more. Anyway, as someone fairly new to NSC, I was looking for some advice about where to take my next holiday. I tried using my A5 phine, but it wasn't a lot of help.
My kodi streams couldn't find the right holiday programme to give me advice either. Please reply urgently, as I may need to leave this thread early.....

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Couldn't agree more. Anyway, as someone fairly new to NSC, I was looking for some advice about where to take my next holiday. I tried using my A5 phine, but it wasn't a lot of help.
My kodi streams couldn't find the right holiday programme to give me advice either. Please reply urgently, as I may need to leave this thread early.....

Please see Post 31 on this thread:

Must be treated like a JCL, regardless of years accrued supporting The Albion

You only joined NSC this season. Despite watching Albion for nearly 30 years, I only joined last. It doesn't matter how long you've been watching Albion, The NSC JCL rule applies to your question here. Sorry.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here