Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm not liking Naylor's Tweets about Duffy.
Didn't look good. He was holding his right knee (not the leg he clattered the post with). Today was awful. First goal: joke of a decision on off side. Second: gift by stockdale. Third: looked a clean tackle and not a pen.

To say it's not been our day is an understatement.

Last edited:

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
From the what I saw on Tuesday and heard today Hemed should be starting, ahead of Murray I guess. How was Murphy today? Should Solly be there instead?

The other question is how Duffy is. I hope he is fit.

Someone also needs to tell AK to pass more. He's been sussed out and teams know if they crowd him he will still try and take them on. Reading, Newcastle and (from what I heard) today he could have put the ball across more to players in better positions. Of course, when he skins 'em he's an absolute pleasure to watch.

Having said that, if we can keep it simple on Tuesday, pass well and score a couple of goals then we can push on. All we have to do is match Huddersfield for points as our GD is so much better. It's a bit squeaky bum but we still have the points on the board.

Don't disagree about AK. Tried a bit too hard today. Finishing generally was poor but his was a stand out, and could have set up team-mates on several occasions instead of going for goal.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Poor performance

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I might have to jump in here [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION]

I would be delighted. If there is anything I can do to help make this transition easier on all parties, I would be happy to put forward every encouragement.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I would be delighted. If there is anything I can do to help make this transition easier on all parties, I would be happy to put forward every encouragement.

I'll set up the next one and see how we get on.
All I ask is NO big/small logos. It's not something I'm fond of and believe it does not bring us any luck.
#Controversial

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
We were the better team. On paper. And when we chose to play. But today arrogance and laziness ruled the day. Let this be a reality check. The boys have done us proud most of this season, it's on the whole been brilliant and one to savour. But today left me feeling angry. Let there be no repetition. C'mon you magpies!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Really? The expression bedwetter was not funny 2 years ago when people started saying it and it definitely isn't now. I assume you enjoy the comedy of Mrs Brown's boys and Miranda.
It was actually first used during our promotion from Div 1 under poyet. Were you with us then wet bed?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It was actually first used during our promotion from Div 1 under poyet. Were you with us then wet bed?

Of course I was. Ahh, so you must enjoy repetitive catch phrase comedy, fish puns and impressions of characters from 10 years ago. I would put money on you have been to a fancy dress party dressed as Ali G and though it was hilarious.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here