Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Of course I was. Ahh, so you must enjoy repetitive catch phrase comedy, fish puns and impressions of characters from 10 years ago. I would put money on you have been to a fancy dress party dressed as Ali G and though it was hilarious.
Were you wetting your bed that season too when we lost a couple of games up north in feb?

Last edited:

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
How did Liam preform today?

Was bit off pace at times in first half, improved in second half, will get better every game

Could be right back with Bruno at centre half next game?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
How did Liam preform today?

Was bit off pace at times in first half, improved in second half, will get better every game

Could be right back with Bruno at centre half next game?
He was unspectacular but looked comfortable. It was his back pass that Stockdale made a hash of, but it was a reasonable back pass to make (instead of hoofing it into row Z) in the circumstances of the game.

Uwe will replace Duffy if required, I expect.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
We were the better team. On paper. And when we chose to play. But today arrogance and laziness ruled the day. Let this be a reality check. The boys have done us proud most of this season, it's on the whole been brilliant and one to savour. But today left me feeling angry. Let there be no repetition. C'mon you magpies!
Spot on.

Sent by WEI Device

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We were the better team. On paper. And when we chose to play. But today arrogance and laziness ruled the day. Let this be a reality check. The boys have done us proud most of this season, it's on the whole been brilliant and one to savour. But today left me feeling angry. Let there be no repetition. C'mon you magpies!

Good post, same as we saw it. We started off like we only had to turn up to win......casual and sloppy. Knocky had a pretty bad game, Stephens gave the all away too much (again) and Stockdale's howler was (hopefully) one of those once-a-season things that happens to keepers (the warning was there on Tuesday with his pass to Gouffran.....also due to a bit of arrogance/complacency perhaps. Kicked us in the nuts today when it still looked like might have nicked a point). Be interesting to see how CH gets the team to respond on Tuesday - need to be hugely sharper on all fronts.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It was actually first used during our promotion from Div 1 under poyet. Were you with us then wet bed?

Yawn yawn yawn. Sorry for being gutted that my team has lost two in a row. Now, if you want to go and criticise people who are anxious about the end of the season then go and find youown original term rather than just repeating a tired old phrase from others.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
We should have sacked Hughton on the morning of the Newcastle match...the players would have worked there nuts off and smashed the Geordies then.

Fagri bon plotr.
Snade there florts!!!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Yawn yawn yawn. Sorry for being gutted that my team has lost two in a row. Now, if you want to go and criticise people who are anxious about the end of the season then go and find youown original term rather than just repeating a tired old phrase from others.

Psssssssssssssssss. It's bed time. What's that sound?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
AK is very selfish with the ball at times and generally has me shouting 'pass it' on numerous occasions, maybe he just doesn't see it.
CH should replay games for him so that he might see it for himself.
A deal for GM should have been done at the end of the season and not halfway through, then he may have been trying harder each game till then instead of resting on laurels.
The substitutions for the last couple of games have been bazaar, it's like we are pushing the envelope to see what we can get away with at times.
Looks like the fuel has been spent, not enough squad to carry it through and dependent on same players for every game and buggered when they can't play.
Hope I'm wrong.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
At half time, yes.

We're second best so far. They're playing the "let's press their defenders" game that we know works against us. We hoof ball out of defence, bypassing mid field entirely. AK is playing more time as inside right than on the wing, leaving Bruno to do what he can out wide right. At least Murphy is staying out wide. Stephens is, ummm, not playing well. Sidwell is though. Neither side really looked like scoring.

FFS come on Albion.

Do people at a match read NSC?

You may have heard by now; it got worse in the second half.

Most worrying thing for me? We pressed them like buggery after their first goal for at least 20 minutes. Created half a dozen decent chances. Failed to score.

The calmness that comes with confidence totally disappeared.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here