Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haye vs Bellew

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I cannot believe that any boxing fan with an
Ounce of dignity could support David Haye tomorrow night.
Some of the things that he has said this week are disgraceful.I understand trash talk
& all that but some of his comments this week have been awful.
I went all the way to Hamburg to watch him against Klitschko so I'm not just anti David Haye.
He has openly stated this week that he wants to seriously damage Bellew.He wants to make sure that he will never be able to fight again.
Comments like that have no place in a sporting arena in my eyes yet he seems to have the bulk of the support for the fight at the o2 tomorrow night.I know he is a London boy but anybody who really loves boxing should wash their hands of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
When he litters his rants with "on march 4th" you know it's just for show

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I really don't know a lot about boxing and rarely watch a fight live, but the build up for this, has been almost laughable.

Look like they're acting to me. At the end I'm sure they'll hug and 'respect each other'.......

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Bellew says nasty and hurtful things too. But, for once, has taken the morale high ground in the build up.

They are both bell ends, simple.

I am watching it to see the fight. The talk is just nonsensical, over-dramatised....TALK. It's sole purpose; to build up the box office sales from non-hardcore boxing fans. I believe Haye will destroy him. Whether he leaves in a stretcher or not is yet to be seen. I hope that isn't the case.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I don't know what time it starts.Im hoping to get back from Nottingham in time to see it but if not then at least I've saved myself £16.
I totally understand trash talk & get that they have to build it up to get people to watch it but this time I think Haye has gone too far.For him to say that he wants to make sure that Bellew never fights again & wants to seriously damage him is out of order.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Genuine hate between the two.
Hate David Haye, he's an absolute f**king clown.
Said some horrible things that have far crossed the line multiple times in the past month.
Today on IFL, he acknowledged that he had said 'gone too dark' and crossed the line and just laughed it up with a wide smile.
Scumbag.

Would not be surprised if there are drug accusations coming out days after the fight.

Haye 1.5 stone heavier and pure muscle.
Bellew has just fattened up.

Haye has 4" reach, same height though.

Smart money on Haye in under 4 rounds, no good odds about though, Haye is clear favourite in every betting category.
Although Haye winning in 60 seconds at 22/1 could be worth £10 if you've got it to burn.

Get past 6 rounds and who knows, maybe Bellew could work some magic, but unlikely.

#TeamBomber

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
If Bellew get through the first four rounds a big IFF then we might have a decent fight.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
I cannot believe that any boxing fan with an
Ounce of dignity could support David Haye tomorrow night.
Some of the things that he has said this week are disgraceful.I understand trash talk
& all that but some of his comments this week have been awful.
I went all the way to Hamburg to watch him against Klitschko so I'm not just anti David Haye.
He has openly stated this week that he wants to seriously damage Bellew.He wants to make sure that he will never be able to fight again.
Comments like that have no place in a sporting arena in my eyes yet he seems to have the bulk of the support for the fight at the o2 tomorrow night.I know he is a London boy but anybody who really loves boxing should wash their hands of him.

I was there as well. Never seen it rain so hard in Europe.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Genuine hate between the two.
Hate David Haye, he's an absolute f**king clown.
Said some horrible things that have far crossed the line multiple times in the past month.
Today on IFL, he acknowledged that he had said 'gone too dark' and crossed the line and just laughed it up with a wide smile.
Scumbag.

Would not be surprised if there are drug accusations coming out days after the fight.

Haye 1.5 stone heavier and pure muscle.
Bellew has just fattened up.

Haye has 4" reach, same height though.

Smart money on Haye in under 4 rounds, no good odds about though, Haye is clear favourite in every betting category.
Although Haye winning in 60 seconds at 22/1 could be worth £10 if you've got it to burn.

Get past 6 rounds and who knows, maybe Bellew could work some magic, but unlikely.

#TeamBomber

Haye is under a stone heavier. Can't see anything other than a Haye win though.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
undercard should be entertaining

Mathews v Davies

Eggington v Malignaggi

predictions

Haye inside 3

Davies inside 8

Malignaggi inside 6

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bellew on the prospect of Haye crying off at the last minute with an injury:

"I hope I'm not predicting the future, cos I am far from Houdini..."

:lolol:
I guess he gets hit in the head a lot.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
They've both acted like dicks. Bellew in the 18 months he spent trying to get the fight - culminating in his post fight shenanigans after he beat Flores. Haye in pretty much every interview since. Since getting the fight Bellew has tried to take the moral high ground but IMO has struggled, mostly due to all the bollocks he said and did in getting the fight.

Both are taking it for the money and exposure. If he's anywhere near his old levels Haye will win comfortably. Bellew will take the beating, take his money and go back to defending his cruiser weight title. Haye will move on to bigger and better opponents before getting knocked out by Joshua somewhere down the line.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I Hope Haye batters Bellew. I couldn't bear the prospect of that fat gobby scousers mouth running of for the next year if he somehow fluked a win. Vile individual.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Difficult fight to call. A fit Haye would beat Bellew every time, but what is it 7 minutes in the ring in five years?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
They've both acted like dicks. Bellew in the 18 months he spent trying to get the fight - culminating in his post fight shenanigans after he beat Flores. Haye in pretty much every interview since. Since getting the fight Bellew has tried to take the moral high ground but IMO has struggled, mostly due to all the bollocks he said and did in getting the fight.

Both are taking it for the money and exposure. If he's anywhere near his old levels Haye will win comfortably. Bellew will take the beating, take his money and go back to defending his cruiser weight title. Haye will move on to bigger and better opponents before getting knocked out by Joshua somewhere down the line.

About nails it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Sums it up well for me.

I predict a win for Haye in about 3-4.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here