Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Haye vs Bellew

Haye vs Bellew

3 Not allowed!
    I cannot believe that any boxing fan with an
    Ounce of dignity could support David Haye tomorrow night.
    Some of the things that he has said this week are disgraceful.I understand trash talk
    & all that but some of his comments this week have been awful.
    I went all the way to Hamburg to watch him against Klitschko so I'm not just anti David Haye.
    He has openly stated this week that he wants to seriously damage Bellew.He wants to make sure that he will never be able to fight again.
    Comments like that have no place in a sporting arena in my eyes yet he seems to have the bulk of the support for the fight at the o2 tomorrow night.I know he is a London boy but anybody who really loves boxing should wash their hands of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brighton till I die

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      When he litters his rants with "on march 4th" you know it's just for show
      Stockdale - Bruno Dunk Foster Bridge - Knockaert Case Kayal Vicente - Zamora Byrne
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Isnt the support more about accepting the respective ability of the 2 boxers, for which Haye leads by a mile.
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      I really don't know a lot about boxing and rarely watch a fight live, but the build up for this, has been almost laughable.

Look like they're acting to me. At the end I'm sure they'll hug and 'respect each other'.......

1 Not allowed!
      Bellew says nasty and hurtful things too. But, for once, has taken the morale high ground in the build up.

They are both bell ends, simple.

I am watching it to see the fight. The talk is just nonsensical, over-dramatised....TALK. It's sole purpose; to build up the box office sales from non-hardcore boxing fans. I believe Haye will destroy him. Whether he leaves in a stretcher or not is yet to be seen. I hope that isn't the case.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      What time will the main event start?

1 Not allowed!
      I don't know what time it starts.Im hoping to get back from Nottingham in time to see it but if not then at least I've saved myself 16.
      I totally understand trash talk & get that they have to build it up to get people to watch it but this time I think Haye has gone too far.For him to say that he wants to make sure that Bellew never fights again & wants to seriously damage him is out of order.

Brighton till I die

0 Not allowed!
      Genuine hate between the two.
      Hate David Haye, he's an absolute f**king clown.
      Said some horrible things that have far crossed the line multiple times in the past month.
      Today on IFL, he acknowledged that he had said 'gone too dark' and crossed the line and just laughed it up with a wide smile.
      Scumbag.

Would not be surprised if there are drug accusations coming out days after the fight.

Haye 1.5 stone heavier and pure muscle.
      Bellew has just fattened up.

Haye has 4" reach, same height though.

Smart money on Haye in under 4 rounds, no good odds about though, Haye is clear favourite in every betting category.
      Although Haye winning in 60 seconds at 22/1 could be worth 10 if you've got it to burn.

Get past 6 rounds and who knows, maybe Bellew could work some magic, but unlikely.

#TeamBomber

0 Not allowed!
      If Bellew get through the first four rounds a big IFF then we might have a decent fight.

Brighton till I die
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pottert View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I cannot believe that any boxing fan with an
      Ounce of dignity could support David Haye tomorrow night.
      Some of the things that he has said this week are disgraceful.I understand trash talk
      & all that but some of his comments this week have been awful.
      I went all the way to Hamburg to watch him against Klitschko so I'm not just anti David Haye.
      He has openly stated this week that he wants to seriously damage Bellew.He wants to make sure that he will never be able to fight again.
      Comments like that have no place in a sporting arena in my eyes yet he seems to have the bulk of the support for the fight at the o2 tomorrow night.I know he is a London boy but anybody who really loves boxing should wash their hands of him.

I was there as well. Never seen it rain so hard in Europe.