Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haye vs Bellew

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
If you are watching on a dodgy stream you have to click on the small crosses, not the obvious ones.

Edit: By small crosses I mean the ones that you can hardly see unless you look.

Second edit: Do NOT give any details if asked.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Bellews technically the worst of any of the current world champions at any weight , but he has got a big heart and a lot of fight in him .

If Haye doesn't finish him early it could swing Bellews way .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And so it did .,

Bellew showed what a poor boxer he is but fatigue and injury got him the win in the late rounds.

Can't believe he took till round 11 to finish a disabled fighter .

Enjoyable fight though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Who saw that coming then?

Haye and Bellew best mates after the fight :rolleyes:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Gorgeous George would've done both of them if it hadn't been been for Micky.

Pikey tw@t

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
£5 on Bellew well spent.

Haye is a bottler. He's all talk about knock outs, but as with Valuev (which he won, but only by gently jabbing the big man and earning a points victory) and Klitchko (outclassed), he never delivers on the biggest stage. Previously (with Klitschko, Lewis) he was outclassed by world class fighters. Tonight he was beaten by an average one which says a lot about Haye's ability in 2017 and his future in the sport.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
£5 on Bellew well spent.

Haye is a bottler. He's all talk about knock outs, but as with Valuev (which he won, but only by gently jabbing the big man and earning a points victory) and Klitchko (outclassed), he never delivers on the biggest stage. Previously (with Klitschko, Lewis) he was outclassed by world class fighters. Tonight he was beaten by an average one which says a lot about Haye's ability in 2017 and his future in the sport.

Did you even see any of the fight from around the 6th round? It was hardly a 'loss' regardless of what Hayes record will say

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Excellent fight. First two rounds showed how slow Haye has become. Once the injury happened I thought that he might give up, but he didn't. It was one of the bravest fighters I have ever seen. I personally really enjoyed it. Would love to see a rematch and for both to be injury free throughout the fight.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Excellent fight. First two rounds showed how slow Haye has become. Once the injury happened I thought that he might give up, but he didn't. It was one of the bravest fighters I have ever seen. I personally really enjoyed it. Would love to see a rematch and for both to be injury free throughout the fight.

I just think that Haye was loading up far too much for the big knock out first two Rounds rather than boxing properly which is what Bellew had goaded him into. From then till the injury thought Haye looked by far the better and most comfortable in there and then it went to pieces with the injury. Bellew actually looked terrible considering he was fighting a man with one leg.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
£5 on Bellew well spent.

Clearly didn't watch the fight.

If you would have seen the slow mo of hayes heel snapping in the 6th and refusing to be withdrawn.

He was not rocked or blowing, just had a debilitating injury meaning he couldn't compete.

When the towel came in bellew didn't even celebrate.

A real shame.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I just think that Haye was loading up far too much for the big knock out first two Rounds rather than boxing properly which is what Bellew had goaded him into. From then till the injury thought Haye looked by far the better and most comfortable in there and then it went to pieces with the injury. Bellew actually looked terrible considering he was fighting a man with one leg.

Haye lost a leg...??

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I thought Have was appalling tonight. I think he would have just about won if it wasn't for the ankle injury but his lack of technique, accuracy and footwork while throwing those huge swing and a miss shots in the first few rounds showed what a poor fighter he is these days. The fact that Bellew took so long to finish him shows that he just doesn't have the power for this division and needs to drop back down a couple of weights. The talk after from Hearn saying he should fight Wilder next is laughable, he would be done in three rounds.

AJ would ****ing destroy both of these guys who, let's face it are just looking for another pay day before they ride off into the sunset

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here