Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I just went on a 'hot chocolate' themed picnic

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Any more Hot Chocolate puns and there will be an emotion explosion, all over this place. A face to face confrontation.

Anne-Marie - I'm telling you.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
A picnic? It's amazing just how wonderful it is, that the things we like to do are just the same........................

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Yeah, you ignored me when I said hello.

You don't remember me, do you ?
You seem unhappy. Are you getting enough happiness? Are you getting enough of what makes you happy?

/In case you hadn't realised, I am a big Hot Chocolate fan!

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
You seem unhappy. Are you getting enough happiness? Are you getting enough of what makes you happy?

/In case you hadn't realised, I am a big Hot Chocolate fan!

Me too. Took my (now) wife on one of our very first dates to see Errol. I tried to persuade her to go up to the stage and touch his feet (in his white suit, obviously) but she refused. Genuinely, she still regrets it.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Me too. Took my (now) wife on one of our very first dates to see Errol. I tried to persuade her to go up to the stage and touch his feet (in his white suit, obviously) but she refused. Genuinely, she still regrets it.
The day after my 18th birthday was spent watching us lose 2-0 at Fratton Park and then watching Hot Chocolate at the Congress Theatre. Probably brainwashed as my parents played them constantly when I was younger.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here