Faversham
Crikey!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
We seem to be picking up some great little players from Ireland lately. Jayson Molumby also highly rated, it seems.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Don't let [MENTION=5101]BigGully[/MENTION] see this thread - his head will explode.

Ah for someone that says he isnt particular opinionated you seem to be finding your feet, so good for you.

If you cared to go to the EFL website and look at the goals scored by young players from ALL professional divisions it is quite impressive, although it doesnt invalidate the skill executed to score them, on its own it doesnt necessarily represent some 'gold standard', it is just a very good goal by good players.

Connolly's is a good goal, a very good goal and good for him, but unless your offer a reason why you would think his particular development pathway and this goal scored might be unique to him personally and therefore qualifies the current recruitment policy is the point that I raise, to some extent its an irrelevence.

I note your nerdy friend seems to think it is laughable that any young player from Moulescoombe especially (why there ??) could possibly replicate the development pathway of any other young player no matter where they come from, its a particularly ignorant comment.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Either it's blowing a gale or that goal's a bit wonky :lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
There's a hoolie in the south stand that must have jumped the barriers. GET HIM !

Idiot. Oh well, he'll be banned for years - hope it was worth it. Serves him right.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here