Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adult ticket for Forest available

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Without trying to sound stupid, has the ticket now gone? I'm still looking for one hopefully for tomorrow? Will meet in Nottingham if anyone has a spare?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
To satisfy you further, I was at Birmingham City away (F*cking marvellous), I was too late getting a ticket for Forest so was going to go in the Forest end, I plan to go to Wolves and me and a big group of Villa-supporting mates are planning to go to the end of season celebration party (although I'll probably be in the Villa end). Hopefully a couple of my Sussex-based chums are coming up too.

Does that make it OK yet?

Can you get more tiks in villa end if needed?

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I call BS.

'I am a regular reader of the Big Board (probably daily), but I don't have much to contribute coz I don't get to many matches, nor am I based locally so I'm unlikely to see one of our heroes in the local Tesco/Chippy etc.'

Plenty of posters on the other side of the world who follow the club closely enough to post on here on a near-enough daily basis about the most recent game or latest club developments..

I read the Big Board daily and this is only my 553rd post in 9 years. I've got a friend who lives in Rochdale, reads NSC, isn't registered on NSC and goes to Brighton away games in places like Wigan, Preston etc.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I can understand your suspicion, but trust me I have seen some real sh1te down the years (and I NEVER leave early...)

As I posted earlier, I've been trundling along to my 3 or 4 away matches every season and this is the first time I've not managed to get a ticket.

If and when we do make the promised land, I guess this will be a common problem - I'll have to be more organised

You don't need to justify yourself. Enjoy the game.

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
Just so everyone is clear, what is the optimum number of posts, length of time as a fan and how long registered with NSC to be considered a proper fan on here?

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
If there are any more spare tickets going for today, I'm going to be in Nottingham this afternoon and will happily buy one at face value at the ground.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I don't care who goes to Nottingham today as long as they sing there hearts out for the Albion.:albion2:
And welcome to any new posters to the old farts Board.:facepalm:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Since when did posting on NSC become a requirement for supporting the Albion?! Bizarre thread!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
If there are any more spare tickets going for today, I'm going to be in Nottingham this afternoon and will happily buy one at face value at the ground.

I may have a home ticket which you could have, quite close to the away fans. Not sure if Forest will sell any home tickets on the day. I'm meant to be picking up an away ticket in nottingham so if all goes to plan you could have the home ticket if you like?

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
I may have a home ticket which you could have, quite close to the away fans. Not sure if Forest will sell any home tickets on the day. I'm meant to be picking up an away ticket in nottingham so if all goes to plan you could have the home ticket if you like?

I think they are still pay on the day mate and I have a Notts postcode so should be alright but Thankyou anyway.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here