Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Members

Adult ticket for Forest available

0 Not allowed!
    We've had one of our group drop out tomorrow and whilst we've asked a few others (some which haven't come back yet) it looks like we may have a spare ticket for the game if anybody wants one (at face value).

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      I'll have it - was planning to go in the Forest end after all the away tickets sold out
      Gone Wrong Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simian Watching View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'll have it - was planning to go in the Forest end after all the away tickets sold out
      2 posts since 2012 - and you want to buy a ticket? Wonder why that would be?
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson
      Objective but passionate

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      2 posts since 2012 - and you want to buy a ticket? Wonder why that would be?
      Because he wants a ticket??
      Stand or Fall

16 Not allowed!
      I was waiting for some smart arse comment like that. Long time lurker, not much of a poster. Been supporting the mighty seagulls since 1976; lived away from Sussex since 1990. I try to get to 3 or 4 midlands- ish away games every season; it's about all I can manage with other commitments. I was there when we were shite - I just don't need to post on here to brag about it.

0 Not allowed!
      I was waiting for some smart arse comment like that. Long time lurker, not much of a poster. Been supporting the mighty seagulls since 1976; lived away from Sussex since 1990. I try to get to 3 or 4 midlands- ish away games every season; it's about all I can manage with other commitments. I was there when we were shite - I just don't need to post on here to brag about it.
      Fair enough mate, have hit meself over the head with a 2lb bag of salt.

But posts like yours are going to become ever more commonplace over the next dozen games (assuming the Albion maintain their form).

0 Not allowed!
      To satisfy you further, I was at Birmingham City away (F*cking marvellous), I was too late getting a ticket for Forest so was going to go in the Forest end, I plan to go to Wolves and me and a big group of Villa-supporting mates are planning to go to the end of season celebration party (although I'll probably be in the Villa end). Hopefully a couple of my Sussex-based chums are coming up too.

Does that make it OK yet?

0 Not allowed!
      To satisfy you further, I was at Birmingham City away (F*cking marvellous), I was too late getting a ticket for Forest so was going to go in the Forest end, I plan to go to Wolves and me and a big group of Villa-supporting mates are planning to go to the end of season celebration party (although I'll probably be in the Villa end). Hopefully a couple of my Sussex-based chums are coming up too.

Does that make it OK yet?
      Don't really care either way
      a man with a sound track record as a source of quality Albion info! ditchy's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      I am waiting for the first young teenage Albion supporter to make his first post on here and get slaughtered for being a JCL , plastic or whatever !
      I just love the East Upper !!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ditchy View Post
      I am waiting for the first young teenage Albion supporter to make his first post on here and get slaughtered for being a JCL , plastic or whatever !
      I'm quite looking forward to articles in the Argus about village vicar widows that can't get a ST (assuming we make PL), despite her husband's long years of devotion to the club .

If memory serves, there was LOADS of such widows in 1983. Remember seeing them on the telly.