Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adult ticket for Forest available

Fulking Seagull

Mar 31, 2013
Fulking
We've had one of our group drop out tomorrow and whilst we've asked a few others (some which haven't come back yet) it looks like we may have a spare ticket for the game if anybody wants one (at face value).

Simian Watching

Oct 19, 2012
I was waiting for some smart arse comment like that. Long time lurker, not much of a poster. Been supporting the mighty seagulls since 1976; lived away from Sussex since 1990. I try to get to 3 or 4 midlands- ish away games every season; it's about all I can manage with other commitments. I was there when we were shite - I just don't need to post on here to brag about it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I was waiting for some smart arse comment like that. Long time lurker, not much of a poster. Been supporting the mighty seagulls since 1976; lived away from Sussex since 1990. I try to get to 3 or 4 midlands- ish away games every season; it's about all I can manage with other commitments. I was there when we were shite - I just don't need to post on here to brag about it.

Fair enough mate, have hit meself over the head with a 2lb bag of salt.

But posts like yours are going to become ever more commonplace over the next dozen games (assuming the Albion maintain their form).

Simian Watching

Oct 19, 2012
To satisfy you further, I was at Birmingham City away (F*cking marvellous), I was too late getting a ticket for Forest so was going to go in the Forest end, I plan to go to Wolves and me and a big group of Villa-supporting mates are planning to go to the end of season celebration party (although I'll probably be in the Villa end). Hopefully a couple of my Sussex-based chums are coming up too.

Does that make it OK yet?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
To satisfy you further, I was at Birmingham City away (F*cking marvellous), I was too late getting a ticket for Forest so was going to go in the Forest end, I plan to go to Wolves and me and a big group of Villa-supporting mates are planning to go to the end of season celebration party (although I'll probably be in the Villa end). Hopefully a couple of my Sussex-based chums are coming up too.

Does that make it OK yet?

Don't really care either way :shrug:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I am waiting for the first young teenage Albion supporter to make his first post on here and get slaughtered for being a JCL , plastic or whatever !

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I am waiting for the first young teenage Albion supporter to make his first post on here and get slaughtered for being a JCL , plastic or whatever !

I'm quite looking forward to articles in the Argus about village vicar widows that can't get a ST (assuming we make PL), despite her husband's long years of devotion to the club :bla:.

If memory serves, there was LOADS of such widows in 1983. Remember seeing them on the telly.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Completely fine of course, and the OP is free to pass on the ticket to whomever he chooses.

What I'll say though, is that when I'm in similar positions to this, I will always favour those who have looked to get involved in this community rather than those who just pop up when it's advantageous for them to do so.

Fulking Seagull

Mar 31, 2013
Fulking
I'll have it - was planning to go in the Forest end after all the away tickets sold out

Simian, like me you do more reading of the comment and slaugther on here than you do post. The tickets yours. I assume your not in Sussex so a meet in Nottingham is best? Not sure of our movements yet re pubs but if you give me your mob no. i'll ring you.

Simian Watching

Oct 19, 2012
Yep, I was surprised that all the Forest tickets had gone -don't think that has ever happened to me before. Guess I'm just not used to supporting a successful team - used to like turning up to away matches, potg and be in the away end with one man and his dog. Just not the same now we're good....

Simian Watching

Oct 19, 2012
Bozza,

I am a regular reader of the Big Board (probably daily), but I don't have much to contribute coz I don't get to many matches, nor am I based locally so I'm unlikely to see one of our heroes in the local Tesco/Chippy etc.

I just like reading it as it keeps me in touch with the club and Sussex. I've been a midlander too long really (when I took my daughter to Derby last season, we were sitting in the away end and she whispered to me 'Dad, when they say the F-word, they say it with an A, not a U).

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Poor bloke only claimed a ticket that was going spare!!! Not sure he warranted the sanctimonious comments.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
This reaction this guy is getting seems very unfair - I'm not sure what your contribution to NSC has to do with your worthiness for a ticket for a match.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here