Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Rosenior in to replace POG tomorrow

9 Not allowed!
    According to radio Sussex Liam is back in the match day squad and set to replace POG tomorrow.
    Brilliant news
    "All you touch & all you see, is all your life will ever be"

Pink Floyd

• North Stand Chat

advertising

4 Not allowed!
      If true, excellent. Our best left back.

8 Not allowed!
      Double bonus, it's not just his ability that he brings, his mentality and passion can only be a positive in the dressing room.
      What?
      The Disowned Masses

2 Not allowed!
      Great news. Let's hope he's up to playing 90 minutes, OR we're safe before then.
      Follow @kmoorman1968 on Twitter

Visit my Devon Gold Prospecting Blog
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      If that's right, despite him almost certainly rusty fitness wise after so long out he's an excellent player and if he can give us a good hour or so that could make a difference - would love it if he pushes on now and fights pognoli for the spot every week, if we get promoted he deserves to be in the squad on the day it happens - great pro and great guy - it's gonna pour down tomorrow though so that's gonna sap the legs a bit quicker
      Gordon Smith scored the first goal for christ`s sake. We wouldn`t have even made it into extra time if it hadn`t been for him.

3 Not allowed!
      Hopefully he'll start, he's one of our best players.
      The height of two men, the weight of four, the strength of sixteen.....
      Hotdogs, extra onions clippedgull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Good news that he is back and available. But, if Pog is also available then I would start with him and maybe give Rosenior, 15 minutes or so at the end of the game as per normal sub rotation to ease him back to first team selection. But if CH believes he is ready to start then who am I to disagree?
      Proud Member Of Team BHAFC since 1974

1 Not allowed!
      Good news that he's back but i'll be stunned if he starts. It'll be Tomori to start with LR getting 20 mins max at the end. (Feel free to bounce at 2.00 tomori)

0 Not allowed!
      That is SUPERB news if true, and all the better for being totally unexpected.
      "I looked straight across to Graham Turner and their whole bench was in tears."

1 Not allowed!
      LR has played a fair few games for the U23s so has been building up match fitness. Not a huge surprise he'll be able to start - the question is how long will he be able to last.
      Well the thirty minutes are almost up Swindon fans but your not there yet. in it goes (yyyyyyeeeessssssss) ooohhh its gone in, Brighton in added on time have snatched a goal through Virgo!!! Incredible!! Once again there is late, late, late drama in the playoffs!!

Unused substitute REMF 5.

Proud owner of Hendersons Gloves from 18/10/2005. Crystal Palace 0-1 Brighton And Hove Albion