Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Assuming we beat Forest and Duffy doesn't get inured we will definitely go up

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
:ban:.

We need to stop these NOW!

They never end up well. I seem to remember a Wembley thread before the Palace Play off game, and many of these before the Boro game last season...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
At 5pm on Saturday we would be 1 point ahead of Newcastle and 9 ahead of Huddersfield (subject to their game in hand) so would your rather:
Have Newcastle thrash them and go back to the top thus keeping our points gap or
Have Huddersfield win so we stay top and would still be 6 points ahead of them or
Draw. The draw would be enough for Newcastle go back to the top on GD but still leave Huddersfield 8 adrift...

I prefer the long game and would rather Newcastle thrash the Hudds..Top is not as important as promotion :)

Well done.

At 5pm on Saturday we would be 1 point ahead of Newcastle and 9 ahead of Huddersfield (subject to their game in hand) so would your rather:
Have Newcastle thrash them and go back to the top thus keeping our points gap or
Have Huddersfield win so we stay top and would still be 6 points ahead of them or
Draw. The draw would be enough for Newcastle go back to the top on GD but still leave Huddersfield 8 adrift...

I prefer the long game and would rather Newcastle thrash the Hudds..Top is not as important as promotion :)

Kiss of death! Never assume anything!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

I think perhaps you should go back into hiding !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here