Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which games are you most concerned about of the 13 left?

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
All of them , none are easy .

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
All of them. Anyone can beat anyone in this division, we have no divine right to win any of the remaining games. Worry about the next one. One game at a time , as a wise man once said.

Isn't it the NSC view that no one can beat superteam Huddersfield ? ???

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I am going to copy and paste Tim Carder's comments on the February Almanac, as it sums it up for me.

Am I nervous about the situation? You bet!
Am I worried about the situation? No!
When you follow the club we do, worry is not about whether we might or might
not make it to the money-trough known as the Premier League. Worry is about
whether your club has a future, any future – even in the bottom division of the
Football League.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
None of them.

To be in second place 2 points behind top with clear water to third, and the Albion's upcoming fixtures is almost perfect.
It's the games Newcastle and Leeds would want, to a lesser extent Huddersfield as well.
Any of those team would happily swap, so all the Albion have to do is make all of the next 1080 minutes of football count.

Now, in the aftermath of Huddersfield, Reading then Newcastle, is the time for dopey threads and dopey thinking.

Good job you won't be reading them then...it will save you loads of time.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I ranked in this in term terms of difficulty in my head while having my morning dump yesterday:

1 - Leeds
2 - Qpr - Holloway will get them going, even though they'll probably be safe in mid table
3 - DERBY - have a feeling that they'll play to their potential against us
4 - Norwich - will probably be playing for pride, otherwise this would be ranked up at 2
5 - Wolves
6 - Forest
7 - Villa - nothing to play for
8 - Rotherham
=9 - BIRMINGHAM; BRISTOL; BLACKBURN; WIGAN

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Good job you won't be reading them then...it will save you loads of time.

Aww, don't be like that.
As said now that the mountains have been climbed, this is the time for these threads.
It's the bazillion similar threads prior and during February's tough fixtures I really took against.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Whichever ones Dunk is suspended for...
Since that night at Hudders, when our defence was horribly exposed, he's only picked up 1 booking in 5 games - and that was a joke. Prior to that his previous (unintentional) booking was against Blackburn.

larus

Aww, don't be like that.
As said now that the mountains have been climbed, this is the time for these threads.
It's the bazillion similar threads prior and during February's tough fixtures I really took against.

Mods, mods. Someone's hacked Stat Brothers account. Almost positivity from him and we didn't get the "One game at a time" response. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here