Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which games are you most concerned about of the 13 left?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
For me, it's QPR away, Norwich away and Rotherham away.

Rotherham as they are fighting for their lives and although have been getting poor results, we seem to struggle against them. Norwich as they will be after revenge from the drubbing they got at the Amex and are going for the playoff places

QPR as I have never seen us play well against them and it isn't a very tight ground which may not suit our expansive game

Which ones worry you?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Forest on Saturday for sure. Losing against Newcastle, as well as needing to capitalise on Huddersfield playing Newcastle has ratcheted up the pressure to insane levels.

I have a very, very, very bad feeling about the Derby game as well.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
None of them really, I'm looking forward to them. I love football days.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Avoiding the obvious 'next one' answer, I'd say Wigan and Bristol City if they are in need of points to stay up. I'd say these were six points we are pretty much banking already yet, whilst both are in the mire they have both shown that they can be very capable on their day, I don't think Blackburn are a given either.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The thirteenth one as that would mean we were in the bloody playoffs again. Edit: beaten to it by a slow internet connection.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The next one is always the most pressing worry for me.

But outside of that, Derby at home followed by Leeds away.
Derby keep on slipping up but I worry we may only get a draw, which will put the pressure on the Leeds game.

Norwich away might be a toughie, I'd expect them to want revenge for the 5-0

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
None of them. Relishing every single one.

Forest couldn't come soon enough for me after Tuesday's disappointment.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Having said that the villa game could be interesting if we need a result and they have nothing on it...which after a couple of wins they look to be heading mid table.

Interesting that Wagner changed the team by 9 players last night. Really confirms that everyone apart from Chelsea, Lincoln and Man City do not care a jot about the fa cup

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
All the away ones. There have been some games away to lesser opposition where I feel we should take the initiative a little more but don't. We have generally still snuck a win in these games, but not looked convincing. At home, we can pretty much beat anyone and therefore it's just the aways that worry me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
None of them.

To be in second place 2 points behind top with clear water to third, and the Albion's upcoming fixtures is almost perfect.
It's the games Newcastle and Leeds would want, to a lesser extent Huddersfield as well.
Any of those team would happily swap, so all the Albion have to do is make all of the next 1080 minutes of football count.

Now, in the aftermath of Huddersfield, Reading then Newcastle, is the time for dopey threads and dopey thinking.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
For me, it's QPR away, Norwich away and Rotherham away.

Rotherham as they are fighting for their lives and although have been getting poor results, we seem to struggle against them. Norwich as they will be after revenge from the drubbing they got at the Amex and are going for the playoff places

QPR as I have never seen us play well against them and it isn't a very tight ground which may not suit our expansive game

Which ones worry you?

All of them. Anyone can beat anyone in this division, we have no divine right to win any of the remaining games. Worry about the next one. One game at a time , as a wise man once said.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
QPR - "You're getting sacked in the morning" coming back to haunt us.

Leeds - They are the champions of Europe after all. (Good Home record).

Norwich. Excellent home record.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here