Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lol Nigel Farage

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
HaHa, he doesn't want one or a peerage :mad: but he hesitated a bit which gives it away............ what a lemon

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I just think it's remarkable that there's talk of a split in a party that has just one MP.

It makes them sound like the Judean Popular Front

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
They've got just one MP, but want to put another candidate against him, at the next election.

Meanwhile, UKIP donor Arron Banks suggested on Tuesday he could stand against Mr Carswell at the next election.
The two have different views about UKIP's future direction and strategy.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
On Tuesday The Daily Telegraph reported that in an email about the attempt to get a knighthood the MP had suggested Mr Farage should settle instead for an OBE for "services to headline writers".

That is a cracking insult right there.
I feel a bit dirty about it but have to give kudos to Carswell for that.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
After sucking up to Trump and gloating every five minutes he deserves nothing except the withdrawl of his MEP 's salary.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just think it's remarkable that there's talk of a split in a party that has just one MP.

It makes them sound like the Judean Popular Front
I've just seen a PPI claims advert starring John Cleese.

Last night depression seems to have resurfaced.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yes they have, just stumbled across this on the Brexit thread, not much of a surprise, but we have found the one person

You "stumbled" upon it, yeah ok.............."we" have found the one person, no YOU have "stumbled" across and have found, remember.

Sir Nigel does have a nice ring to it, though i am not sure he should get a knighthood.............perhaps a bit of respect for sticking to his ideas even though he has been threatened on many occassions, had his family and children harassed, his car wheels tampered with, objects thrown at him etc....all by those democratic peaceful people who oppose his views.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's amusing watching him scratching around trying to find something to make himself relevant. Another one who ****ed up the country and then did a runner.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here