Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A few things from last night

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You could put ten in defence or everyone up front if you want. If a team score some sort of lucky pinball goal there is not much you can do. Tactics were not to blame for their equaliser.

stockdale obviously thought the defender on the line had it but it looped up over his head .......a truly "flukey" goal......

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I don't get this, this attitude is what we have to be wary of.
Play every team as if they were top six to get the job done.

I think you've mistaken an opinion about the quality of the opposition for an attitude about how we should approach the game. Going in to last night's game, we were 1 point ahead of the opposition. Going in to Saturday's game we'll be 34 points ahead of the opposition. Hence they'll be "less demanding". In no way do I condone us slacking off in intensity; I'm merely saying that if we play with the same intensity as we did against Toon, we should win; and if we play like we did against Reading we should win comfortably. S'all. Of course, the "if" statement has to be true...

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I think you've mistaken an opinion about the quality of the opposition for an attitude about how we should approach the game. Going in to last night's game, we were 1 point ahead of the opposition. Going in to Saturday's game we'll be 34 points ahead of the opposition. Hence they'll be "less demanding". In no way do I condone us slacking off in intensity; I'm merely saying that if we play with the same intensity as we did against Toon, we should win; and if we play like we did against Reading we should win comfortably. S'all. Of course, the "if" statement has to be true...

:thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'll add that I wonder if Murray is carrying a slight knock or strain. There's definitely something not quite right about him at the moment.
Although he had some good moments on Saturday, he made quite a few close range miss-passes. He was a bit wayward on Tuesday too, I'm not sure what's up with him, but a knock doesn't really explain it.

I'll be amazed if Hemed doesn't start on Saturday.
I was surprised he didn't start on Tuesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here