Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Nottingham Forest v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !!

Nottingham Forest v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
How often does the most popular choice win?

I like your crazy thinking!

For any weird score (usually 4 goals or more) that is correctly predicted, I award a Merit point in addition. So far this season NOBODY has been awarded a MERIT point. Perhaps you could be the top merit point recipient this season? :D:D:D

How often does the most popular choice win?

Very rarely actually. If you look at the opening thread each week, I confirm the correct number of right scores next to each result. Generally the most popular score on this thread gets somewhere between 35+ predictions, but as you will note most of the actual scores get lower correct scores. Looking at this game I doubt we will win 2-0 then!

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
I am at a loss what to predict now. For a season and three quarters I have relentlessly helped The Albion on their way by predicting a 2-1 loss every match - and being wrong all the time as they kept on winning. Now, to my shame, I'm in the list of one pointers. Predicting us to lose 2-1 has finally failed - and I don't have a Plan B.

Perhaps you could use your powers to predict a Huddersfield win against Newcastle. Thereby bringing about their defeat.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Yes, I thought so, I never look before I vote and went for 2-0!

Very rarely actually. If you look at the opening thread each week, I confirm the correct number of right scores next to each result. Generally the most popular score on this thread gets somewhere between 35+ predictions, but as you will note most of the actual scores get lower correct scores. Looking at this game I doubt we will win 2-0 then!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Gone for 3-1 to us - keeping the faith.:ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Can't see beyond another 2-1 reverse. Heart and head in tandem.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Have had a poor run of score predictions recently but hope that won't continue and we will win 2-0 tomorrow. Would happily forgo prediction points though for a heftier win than that! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here