Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Early Leavers

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Why are they fools? It's just name calling, unless you know the reason why they left.

I was responding to the previous post, which implied Brighton fans left at half due to being 2-0 down. You're being disingenuous.
I've repeatedly said that I couldn't care less about people coming and going, and it's better that some people manage to get to the Amex for 80 odd minutes then not being able to come at all. What drew my ire, VERY SPECIFICALLY, was the response of some of our supporters when Newcastle got their winner. I feel like I've typed this same post on repeat for two days.

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If people need to leave early because of reasons outside football that's up to them, anybody who leaves a game early with a game in the balance just because of what's happen in the game is just plain stupid. The most bat shit mental moments are generally those which happen in the last five minutes - Ulloa @ Forest, Wilkins @ Goldstone, more recently Hemed @ Brentford. Can you imagine being a Man City fan and walking out and missing the Aguaro moment, as many did.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If people need to leave early because of reasons outside football that's up to them, anybody who leaves a game early with a game in the balance just because of what's happen in the game is just plain stupid. The most bat shit mental moments are generally those which happen in the last five minutes - Ulloa @ Forest, Wilkins @ Goldstone, more recently Hemed @ Brentford. Can you imagine being a Man City fan and walking out and missing the Aguaro moment, as many did.

Always remember 100's of people running BACK IN to Withdean when Virgo scored against Swindon in the play-off semi :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Always remember 100's of people running BACK IN to Withdean when Virgo scored against Swindon in the play-off semi :lolol:

That was hilarious. Quite a few were on the running track, but there were those who were filmed running back from Tongdean Lane.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here