Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Complacency

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Blimey, fans from other clubs looking in on us / this will be laughing at us in their porridge this morning.

Last night was a set-back, yes. But we ain't out of this yet. Rollercoaster continues ......

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
it seemed like that to the independents. And many diehards. I think you're in the minority if you think Newcastle didn't have us on the back foot for 3/4 of the game.

They had us on the back foot for a good 1/2 of the game. What on earth has that to do with Brighton complacency?

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Blimey, fans from other clubs looking in on us / this will be laughing at us in their porridge this morning.

Last night was a set-back, yes. But we ain't out of this yet. Rollercoaster continues ......

Yeah indeed, half the fans on here were claiming we would sweep Newcastle aside yesterday on our way to winning the league, amazing

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
So, if we beat Forest on Saturday, and they lose at Huddersfield, the table will show we're 'better than them', presumably?
If we lose all our games there's a chance we won't go up. Ow, sorry, I thought we were just citing random scenarios. Your turn.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
They had us on the back foot for a good 1/2 of the game. What on earth has that to do with Brighton complacency?
you tell me. You seem to have everything worked out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here