Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds and qpr tickets on sale wednesday

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I've got 5 tickets in row g. Block z3 so should be able to see both goals this time

My sons will likely be standing on seats as theyve done at a lot of away games

Job's a good un

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Looks like almost sold out. Imagine a few home end tickets will be snapped up too at this rate!

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Restricted View only now available - £2 off Adult, £1 off Concessions
Restricted view means there is a stanchion in view of one of the goals.

£32 for a view of a stanchion, if only i'd waited to buy my ticket till now. :eek:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Sterling that we've shifted so many tickets, but I can't understand this one.

Even if I was rich enough in time or money to be able to afford the ticket, travel and beer prices, I'd still go to the pub and watch it. Paying that much when it's on telly just validates the ridiculous ticket prices. If I really couldn't think of anything better to do with the money, I'd get smashed while watching it and chuck the outlay I'd saved to charity.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Sterling that we've shifted so many tickets, but I can't understand this one.

Even if I was rich enough in time or money to be able to afford the ticket, travel and beer prices, I'd still go to the pub and watch it. Paying that much when it's on telly just validates the ridiculous ticket prices. If I really couldn't think of anything better to do with the money, I'd get smashed while watching it and chuck the outlay I'd saved to charity.

You don't understand why we follow our club away from home? :wozza:

If supporting the team in general is not enough for you, then surely the fact we're on a promotion push where every point matters would give you your answer.

Prices have been ridiculous for a long, long time. That is the championship.

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
Got my tickets first away game for my boy, coach booked too, S the only train back to littlehampton left Clapham at 22:30

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Leeds B3 now unavailable
Any more likely to go on sale?

Leeds B3 now unavailable
Any more likely to go on sale?

You can buy singles. Our allocation was 2800 so definately more than one block so I suspect someone in the ticket office needs to push a button.

If anyone knows what B3 hold we should get some idea of the numbers sold.

QPR game. First upper tier was sold, then lower, now it's back to upper tier restricted. Does this mean all the normal upper and lower tier seats have gone?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Leeds B1 now available and purchased...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here