Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cards Tonight For Betting Purposes?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't make head nor tail of the bet365 Asian Lines Cards thing, but will have a stab at it, on the basis that Selvey (best pantomime villain since Barton) is nailed-on to go off. Along with probably Sidwell. He won't get away with what he got away with on Saturday. Albion defence all also almost nailed-on for a full set of yellows. Newcastle also.

Should be TASTY.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Can't make head nor tail of the bet365 Asian Lines Cards thing, but will have a stab at it, on the basis that Selvey (best pantomime villain since Barton) is nailed-on to go off. Along with probably Sidwell. He won't get away with what he got away with on Saturday. Albion defence all also almost nailed-on for a full set of yellows. Newcastle also.

Should be TASTY.

I've noticed Sidwel for the past few getting more and more ambitious. His tackle of choice is fast becoming the 5 yard slider.

Favourite still has to be Shelvey who deserves a yellow just for showing up. Equal joint favourite to whichever 3rd string squad player is selected with the instruction to take one for the team but take Knockaert out for the rest of the season

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Should be TASTY.

You're saying its almost nailed on for 4 yellow cards for our back 4 - I'd say you don't go too large in this bet. Mate of mine has taken the cards one for tonight - if say it's a good one to do but not gonna be one I'll take as want to focus on the important bit...

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Few stats for you for you card lovers.

Madley averages 44.1 booking points per game this season (94 yellows, 3 red over 23 games).
BHA averaging just shy of 17 booking points from their last 10 home games this season.
Newcastle averaging 27 points from their last 10 away from home.

It's always a bit of a gamble as you never know what sort of game it's going to be but I think its safe to say we'll be seeing at least 4 cards tonight.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I've put a whole quid on first goal being a penalty. 10/1

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Bobby Madeley has, I think, only sent one player off in 23 games this season

Not true. One direct red card this season, plus two second yellow card sendings off.

In fact I am not correct, looked it up now. Two straight reds, two second yellow reds is his actual total from 27 games. Though one of the straight reds was in a UEFA youth game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here