Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just seen Jamie Murphy...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
In Tesco's Durrington. Looking very relaxed. Did not see what he was buying I'm afraid.

More news as I get it

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Tesco own Durrington?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Is Tesco at Durrington the best sort of preparation for a potentially season defining evening?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Pancakes. The ones in a packet that even the nervous can cook.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
At least now we now know hb&b's other account :thumbsup:

My thoughts exactly ! Even if it isn't I think the roving reporter has missed a real scoop here. Just sad that Murphy is not being paid enough yet to go shopping in Sainsbury's - must start the more money for Murph campaign.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
My thoughts exactly ! Even if it isn't I think the roving reporter has missed a real scoop here. Just sad that Murphy is not being paid enough yet to go shopping in Sainsbury's - must start the more money for Murph campaign.

By contrast, whilst he was here, I saw the clearly pampered ex-Premier League Aaron Hughes, in WAITROSE. Clearly SPOILT.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

Talking of that - never heard how the appeal for Pritchard ended up.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Playmaker

Mar 29, 2016
Mid Sussex
Always feel a bit sorry for Jamie when he's come off the bench to warm up in the past - reason being, he's one of the few players that doesn't have the north stand faithful burst into a song for him - Does he even have a song? I don't recall ever hearing one.

Let's have some ideas - and let's see his reaction when we start singing it - Can we get one ready for tonight?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here