Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should I Stay With Box Meal Number6?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Actually, in the tradition of shit puns on NSC I think it's exactly the right place for it.

Wouldn't want to rudd you up the wrong way though before such an important game though so it's probably best to leave the fish puns, as you say.

Let's just make sure the cod is eaten and the football Gods are not disturbed by pre match idiocy.
Whale whale whale, here we go again, not bad but if you fin you cod do batter let minnow..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Dont know about anyone else, but Im getting a bit TENCH now that kickoff is not far away.
Still, if we get a win tonight & stay on our lofty PERCH, it'll be a relaxed, fun atmosphere at the BREAMback....

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I still have a lucky pound coin in my wallet that I picked up when we were 2-0 down at Brentford, and Ive refused to spend it since.

I implore anyone to not do anything IRRATIONAL :eek:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I still have a lucky pound coin in my wallet that I picked up when we were 2-0 down at Brentford, and Ive refused to spend it since.

I implore anyone to not do anything IRRATIONAL :eek:

Anyone reading NSC over the last few days would think most of us had never supported a football team before.

The amount of posters deciding now is clearly THE time change things up a little is un-freakin-believable.

KEEP YOUR SHIT TOGETHER FOR 4 HOURS 15 MINUTES.

THAT'S ALL.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Eat Box Meal #6.

Stop carping on until we lose.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
My essential routine

Two cans on the journey down
Programme purchased from the lucky booth (left hand side)
Entry through the right hand turnstile
Piss in the left hand side of the lucky urinal
Wash hands in the right hand sink
Dry hands in the left hand dryer
Pie (chicken) and pint (Harveys) from the right hand till
Eat pie and pint whilst watching SSN on the screen to the left side of entrance C
After that anything goes..

I broke my routine for the Ipswich game...
And then Murray's shot, from 5 yards out, smacks into the post and comes back out!
2 points dropped...

Box Meal 3?? don't be ridiculous

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I did all my lucky 'kung foo'.

The lucky thai meal.
The lucky bottle of punk ipa.
The lucky shirt.
The lucky pub.

All failed. In the bin. Clean slate.

So who's fault was it ? ???

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Quite relaxing to bin all the lucky routines now, and start again with an empty list.

Anyone worked out who messed up yesterday yet ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Now, as one or two of you may know, a big part of my pre-match routine, is to stop off at Fillets in the Lewes Road, for a spot to eat.

Up to now, match after match, I've always selected their Box Meal Number 6, (cod goujons and chips), and all the while that l've been choosing that, we've done well on the pitch.

The trouble is, as much as I love it, after so many home games I'm feeling all cod goujoned out. Is it safe do you think, to opt for Box Meal Number 3 tonight?, (battered sausage and chips).

I'm that superstitious you see.[/QUOTE

Cod

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think you need to own up as to which meal you had.

Well I made the mistake of listening to you lot didn't I? and I forced down the fish.

From here on in though, I am now a self confessed carnivore, starting with the Derby game, it's going to be Box Meal No..3, and hello sausage!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
So let's everyone get this right.

- The right meal.

- The right car parking space under the lucky tree.

- The lucky bag, not the unlucky bag.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
These people carping about something so ludicrous. No doubt you had box meal number six before the Brentford and Newcastle games? If you did, the evidence would almost seem to suggest there's no link between the two...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here