Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should I Stay With Box Meal Number6?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I want to know whether the guy who parks his car under the lucky tree has got his space yet ? ???

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I mean come on, I'm in bed with the flu and a temperature of 40 degrees f.
Do you think that will stop me having my lucky 7 pints before the game? Not on your life.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
For the first time this season I didn't wear my Brighton home shirt to the reading game, not sure what to wear tonight

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This is not the time or plaice for a fish pun thread!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
Now, as one or two of you may know, a big part of my pre-match routine, is to stop off at Fillets in the Lewes Road, for a spot to eat.

Up to now, match after match, I've always selected their Box Meal Number 6, (cod goujons and chips), and all the while that l've been choosing that, we've done well on the pitch.

The trouble is, as much as I love it, after so many home games I'm feeling all cod goujoned out. Is it safe do you think, to opt for Box Meal Number 3 tonight?, (battered sausage and chips).

I'm that superstitious you see.

what a load of CODSWhallop......have u gone mad?!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've been wearing the same pants all season, we've all had to make sacrifices mate.
Are you having any issues? I started getting quite red and sore on my left testicle (it's a bit lower than the right) a couple of months ago, followed my a very small amount of bleeding, but it's formed a thick and tough layer and it's no longer painful. The right one is now red and a bit painful, but I know it's be fine in a month or two.

I can't believe someone considered changing their routine because they fancied a different flavour. I can't even taste food any more, and takeaways don't like serving me anyway.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This is not the time or plaice for a fish pun thread!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
Actually, in the tradition of shit puns on NSC I think it's exactly the right place for it.

Wouldn't want to rudd you up the wrong way though before such an important game though so it's probably best to leave the fish puns, as you say.

Let's just make sure the cod is eaten and the football Gods are not disturbed by pre match idiocy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lucky t-shirt washed and ready to go.

Although by the rational of the OP I could just wear my Sami era 'stand or fall' t-shirt. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here