Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Time to make a move, 30 minutes earlier than normal. Traffic may be a bit heavy tonight so better safe than sorry.
Good luck guys, I'm confident (I think).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited !

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
The more today has gone on the more i'm becoming a BAG of nerves, we NEVER win season DEFINING games.

I seem to recall we had to win a "season defining game" at a certain club in the north east in about ?1979.

I was there and I,m sure the final result (on the last game of the season) was 3 - 1 in our favour.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Bit early but does anyone know 'cric' about 'free' for my computer? ;)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
And how many have we LOST since then ?

Meh......win some ( Bristol City at the Millenium Stadium), lose some ( Notts County, Wembley).

Your post quite clearly said ..." we NEVER win season defining games".

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Sky now reporting that the lead at the top will change hands again if Newcastle get at least a draw. Hmmm.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The more today has gone on the more i'm becoming a BAG of nerves
Unusually for me, I'm quite relaxed about tonight at the moment, thanks to the performance on Saturday and the rivals dropping points. This was never one of the easier games to win, so it feels like a free hit.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I honestly think all the pressure is on Newcastle for this match. If we lose it will be dissapointing but not the end of the world but if we win it will be devastating for Newcastle, draw and its still advantage us with our respective upcoming fixtures.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here